Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Tampa Bay Area: Looking for wheels and tires, or just tires.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2013, 09:17 AM   #1
TRDTundra is on a distinguished road

Name: Ken
TRDTundra's Tacoma Gallery
Tampa Bay Area: Looking for wheels and tires, or just tires.

My pockets aren't too deep, but I have a little bit to spend on some wheels and tires. I am looking for a set of 265/75/16's. Maybe some rock crawlers or similar wheels with a decent set of tires mounted on them. Let me know what you have and the price you are asking.
Old 01-10-2013, 09:43 AM   #2
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/flo...fieds-123.html

These guys might hook you up quicker than the "open board"....