Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WANTED - TX Pro / FJ Trail Team TRD Black Beadlock style 16" wheel - JUST ONE!!!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2013, 08:00 PM   #1
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
WANTED - TX Pro / FJ Trail Team TRD Black Beadlock style 16" wheel - JUST ONE!!!

I'm having a hell of a time locating a single one of these for some reason... All I need is one to go with the three that I already have. Need the wheel, center cap, and ring. New or like-new condition is preferred as the others I have already are immaculate.

If anyone (out of some crazy chance) happens to have an extra one for some reason, shoot me a price and some pics.

Old 01-17-2013, 08:18 PM   #2
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
nevermind, got one!