Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

18x12 fuel hostage wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2013, 09:38 PM   #21
untuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheduntuckedtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: FF/Hazmat Tech
Name: Kyle
untuckedtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1nner View Post
I'm running 12 wide 16s would you be interested in working out a trade of some sorts ?
What kind of deal? You drive past my house regularly for the record.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:16 AM   #22
s1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the sheds1nner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: michael
s1nner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking straight trade. They are 36x15.50 atz's, about half tread and pretty even wear. The wheels could use new center caps cause they are a little rusty and the powdercoat on the trim rings is peeling but if you want I can refinish them any color you want. I work in a body shop and I was a painter for 6 years so if there is anything else you need done we could talk about that too