Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

265/75R16 Maxxis Bighorn Tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-26-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
265/75R16 Maxxis Bighorn Tires

SOLD!

For sale! Four (4) 265/75R16 Maxxis Bighorns. These tires came on the truck when I bought it so idk the exact % of tread left. I would say 75-85% probably. These tires are great in snow and off road. Need these gone! Won't turn down a REASONABLE offer. Asking $250 OBO. I prefer local pickup. Unless you want to pay for shipping. Haha. And if you want to buy them, I can clean and shine them up for you to look new.

EDIT: Will also accept free bumps
Old 01-26-2013, 11:13 PM   #2
tacowagon is on a distinguished road

tacowagon's Tacoma Gallery
free bump for ya. too bad your on the other coast.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:40 AM   #3
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacowagon View Post
free bump for ya. too bad your on the other coast.
Yeah.. Most of the members are over there. Lol. And thanks
Old 01-27-2013, 07:40 AM   #4
WVUStrick44 is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
WVUStrick44's Tacoma Gallery
I will take them if you still have them.
Old 01-27-2013, 12:12 PM   #5
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUStrick44 View Post
I will take them if you still have them.
PM'd
Old 01-27-2013, 04:38 PM   #6
Yota4me is on a distinguished road

Yota4me's Tacoma Gallery
Still available?
Old 01-27-2013, 04:41 PM   #7
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota4me View Post
Still available?
No. WVUStrick44 is picking them up tomorrow. Just did get time to get on here to edit