Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTS - Feeler - Black Baja 16inch rims.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-2013, 11:17 AM   #1
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTS - Feeler - Black Baja 16inch rims.

Can be deleted, change of heart.

Thanks!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:29 AM   #2
TuRD
TACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
TACO in SC's Tacoma Gallery
I may be interested in the BAJA wheels. I'll await your picture.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:30 AM   #3
Certified Mall Crawling Instructor
SwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSwanksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Name: Steven
SwanksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, sounds good man. I'm in class right now but as soon as i get home, i'll snap a few pictures before I head to work.