Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Feeler: 20x9 xd addict black

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-19-2013, 06:37 PM   #1
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bkmcinty's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: 20x9 xd addict black

Might sell my 20x9 black xd addicts. Would consider a trade for a set of 20x12 black wheels fuel, xd or moto metal. Just looking to see if there would be any interest in them.
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler: 20x9 xd addict black-image.jpg  
Old 02-19-2013, 06:38 PM   #2
bkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shedbkmcinty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Would be looking to get $650
Old 02-21-2013, 12:31 PM   #3
XDM45 is on a distinguished road
Name: Eddie
XDM45's Tacoma Gallery
passed along to a friend who is looking for 20's for his F150. Wheels only? How many miles on them? Ship at owners expense?
Old 02-21-2013, 01:19 PM   #4
XDM45's Tacoma Gallery
Back spacing?
Old 02-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #5

Yeah I would ship....I could get my rim guy to ship them under his account would probably be cheaper than me shipping them. I'm not 100% on the back spacing but I have the maxtrac spindles so I think 4.5 and -12mm offset does that sound right? Idk haha my buddy who owns an f150 wants to put them on his 2012 just to see how they look and I could take some pics for your buddy if he would like
Old 02-21-2013, 08:04 PM   #6
XDM45's Tacoma Gallery
Unless he has Chromed it out, I'm sure thy will look badass. I will PM as soon as he lets me know if interested or not. Any blemishes to notate? Are these coming with tires?
Old 02-21-2013, 08:09 PM   #7
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
They dont have the same lug pattern as a new f150.....just so everyone is clear
Old 02-22-2013, 06:04 AM   #8
XDM45's Tacoma Gallery
You are correct.... I was incorrect. We will have to pass. Good luck!
Old 02-22-2013, 08:08 AM   #9
04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all

Name: Matt
04trd's Tacoma Gallery
650 just for rims? Or is this rims and tires. If so what kind of tires are on there
Old 02-22-2013, 08:40 AM   #10

No blemishes and no tires
Old 02-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #11
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
nice wheels!
Old 03-07-2013, 10:45 PM   #12
eubanks600 is on a distinguished road
eubanks600's Tacoma Gallery
might be able to take these off your hands in a few weeks im located in Georgia
Old 03-12-2013, 07:09 PM   #13
TRD burglar
Bridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBridgeman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Recruiter
Name: Tyler
Bridgeman's Tacoma Gallery
what size tires were you running. and what kinda lift did you have
Old 03-30-2013, 07:23 AM   #14
Evans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to beholdEvans381 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ty
Evans381's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgeman View Post
what size tires were you running. and what kinda lift did you have
x2 I have the gear recoils in chrome and I'm looking for new wheels and tire/lift set up. Please post your tire and lift specs
Old 04-03-2013, 07:52 PM   #15
RiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura aboutRiverBoyTRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: Jonathan
RiverBoyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd