Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS Blemished Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2013, 02:54 PM   #22
zooroadbaja is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
zooroadbaja's Tacoma Gallery
I just ordered a set of the blems. Someone could have told me they were new with no blems and I would have believed them. I can't wait to get them mounted.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:46 AM   #23
4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all
4x4fishin's Tacoma Gallery
Mine got here last night. Waiting on my suspension and tires to arive will post pics ASAP. Thanks again
Old 04-30-2013, 12:44 AM   #25
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
List updated. Great for spares.
Can I get a pick of the Matte Gunmetal Blem you have for $120?
Old 04-30-2013, 01:34 AM   #26
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Sub for possible spare...
Old 04-30-2013, 12:01 PM   #27
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco47001 View Post
Can I get a pick of the Matte Gunmetal Blem you have for $120?
PMed you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Sub for possible spare...
PM me at what you're looking for.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:15 PM   #29
JWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shedJWaldz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Waldo
JWaldz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Stealth 6 17x8.5
- Matte Jet Black:
3 available, $140 each - 1-1.5" rash on the lips

Rash on the lips huh....... I usually try to stay away from those sorts of things.

Old 06-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #30
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed for possible gloss black stealth6 spare
Old 10-31-2013, 06:41 PM   #33
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I have one full set available.

F-5
- Matte Gray: Full set 16x8 3.50" Backspacing $500 w/lugs plus shipping
2pc: Each have a paint chip on the face of the wheel. Pen tip size chip, very minor.
1pc: casting flaw in the barrel
1pc: Brand new just to make a complete set
Old 11-06-2013, 10:00 PM   #35
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have one full set available.

F-5
- Matte Gray: Full set 16x8 3.50" Backspacing $500 w/lugs plus shipping
2pc: Each have a paint chip on the face of the wheel. Pen tip size chip, very minor.
1pc: casting flaw in the barrel
1pc: Brand new just to make a complete set
Hmmm... little early to buy myself a christmas present
Old 11-09-2013, 08:27 PM   #36
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
How often do these blemished wheels come up for sale Vin? I'm sure it's not a regular thing, just curious though.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:09 PM   #37
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3 View Post
How often do these blemished wheels come up for sale Vin? I'm sure it's not a regular thing, just curious though.
They're very rare, but when they do, I always try to post them up. To be honest, most of the ones I call blems, most folks wouldn't even notice it. I just picky and annal like that when it comes to our gear.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:35 PM   #38
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Set of 4 F-5s in Gunmetal if/when that Blem happens
Old 11-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #39
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They're very rare, but when they do, I always try to post them up. To be honest, most of the ones I call blems, most folks wouldn't even notice it. I just picky and annal like that when it comes to our gear.
That's cool man I totally understand that. Thanks for the info!
Old 11-11-2013, 07:19 PM   #40
SR5808 is on a distinguished road
Name: J10
SR5808's Tacoma Gallery
subbed for future spare.