Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS Blemished Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-11-2013, 07:23 PM   #41
4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Running Daily is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Connor
4Running Daily's Tacoma Gallery
What no blems for sale?

I demand you have production errors now!
Old 11-20-2013, 08:57 PM   #42
honeybadger
red boy is on a distinguished road
Name: ANDY
red boy's Tacoma Gallery
aaah! .... these are exactly the ones I want.... Let me see if I can make some moves to get on 'em!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
I have one full set available.

F-5
- Matte Gray: Full set 16x8 3.50" Backspacing $500 w/lugs plus shipping
2pc: Each have a paint chip on the face of the wheel. Pen tip size chip, very minor.
1pc: casting flaw in the barrel
1pc: Brand new just to make a complete set
Old 11-21-2013, 06:27 PM   #43
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by red boy View Post
aaah! .... these are exactly the ones I want.... Let me see if I can make some moves to get on 'em!
Make it happen!
Old 02-16-2014, 05:33 PM   #44
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
Any blems?
Old 02-17-2014, 10:23 AM   #45
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by meantaco View Post
Any blems?
I have 2 F5 matte bronze 4.5" bs available that I can make into a full set. PM me.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:32 AM   #46
Jhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Jhodgman's Tacoma Gallery
Subd for 5 Steath 6's
Old 02-17-2014, 10:33 AM   #47
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhodgman View Post
Subd for 5 Steath 6's
I don't think we've ever had a full set available. There's usually 1 or 2 here and there and people pick them up quick as a spare.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:48 AM   #48
Jhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Jhodgman's Tacoma Gallery
One here 1 there, eventually ill collect them all
Old 02-17-2014, 05:20 PM   #49
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhodgman View Post
One here 1 there, eventually ill collect them all
What wheel finish so I can put you down on my list?
Old 02-25-2014, 09:14 AM   #51
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 05-02-2014, 11:23 PM   #52
honeybadger
red boy is on a distinguished road
Name: ANDY
red boy's Tacoma Gallery
mounted some fresh Mickeys on my 3.5BS F5's..... Thanks Vin

Old 05-04-2014, 12:30 AM   #53
00yotasr5 is on a distinguished road

Name: lee
00yotasr5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
I have 2 F5 matte bronze 4.5" bs available that I can make into a full set. PM me.
Dang i wanted 3.5 bs. does these blemish affect wheel balancing. If u have a few blem ones make a set in that color n ill take it
Old 05-05-2014, 01:02 PM   #54
1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light1nonlygarcia is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: Corporal
Name: ceasar
1nonlygarcia's Tacoma Gallery
Any Matte Silver?
Old 05-05-2014, 01:57 PM   #55
ultrarnr is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
ultrarnr's Tacoma Gallery
any blemished sets in 4.5 bs (f5's) in bronze or gunmetal? Not picky on how bad either. just need 16x8's and don't want to wait for the group buy lol
Old 05-05-2014, 02:52 PM   #56
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00yotasr5 View Post
Dang i wanted 3.5 bs. does these blemish affect wheel balancing. If u have a few blem ones make a set in that color n ill take it
99% of the blems are cosmetic and will not affect balancing at all. Just subscribe to this thread and when a set pops up, be quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nonlygarcia View Post
Any Matte Silver?
We only have 2 full sets available right now so we can't break them up, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrarnr View Post
any blemished sets in 4.5 bs (f5's) in bronze or gunmetal? Not picky on how bad either. just need 16x8's and don't want to wait for the group buy lol
Sorry, there are no complete sets at this time.
Old 05-05-2014, 05:46 PM   #57
00yotasr5 is on a distinguished road

Name: lee
00yotasr5's Tacoma Gallery
Which 2 set are we talking about here color wise
Old 05-06-2014, 11:35 AM   #58
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00yotasr5 View Post
Which 2 set are we talking about here color wise
That was a reply to the Stealth 6 in matte silver. There are no blemished sets available at this time.
Old 05-08-2014, 12:42 AM   #59
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Still checking in for a blem stealth 6 in bronze for my spare. Think I'm on your list but just making sure. Loving the wheels by the way! So much nicer than my old setup
Old 05-09-2014, 11:10 AM   #60
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Still checking in for a blem stealth 6 in bronze for my spare. Think I'm on your list but just making sure. Loving the wheels by the way! So much nicer than my old setup
I still have you on the list. None ever popped up, but you'll be the first to know.