Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

SCS Blemished Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2013, 08:48 PM   #1
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
SCS Blemished Wheels

We occasionally have wheels with cosmetic flaws on them that we put to the side. The wheels are new, unless noted otherwise, and they still carry a limited lifetime warranty on the structural of the wheel. However, we offer no warranty on the wheel's finish. These wheels would be great for guys that don't mind cosmetic flaws. If you're picky, I suggest you go for a new set.

The blemishes are 99% of the time on the inside of the wheel barrel. There's either rough casting flaws or nicks here and there on the finish. The face of the wheels are perfect unless noted.

This list will constantly change depending on what we have available. I will not provide pics of every single blemish. This will be a first come, first serve basis. Pricing does not include shipping. PM me if you're interested.

Blemished wheels:

F-5
- 2pc Gloss Jet Black 4.5" bs, minor paint blemish, lugs included, $125 each plus shipping.

- 2pc Limited Matte Grey 3.5" bs(NOT MATTE GUNMETAL). This color was a limited offering and is no longer offered. I have 2 leftovers that would be ideal for spares. The wheels are brand new with nothing wrong with them. $120 each plus shipping.

Stealth 6 17x8.5

Old 02-21-2013, 10:28 AM   #2
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Sub
Old 02-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #3
Sconnie
mudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shedmudthedoor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
mudthedoor's Tacoma Gallery
Interested shipping to 54213? for 4 f-5 gun metal
Old 02-21-2013, 10:43 AM   #4
rjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjsimz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Airframer
Name: Rob
rjsimz's Tacoma Gallery
Subbed
Old 02-21-2013, 10:46 AM   #6
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
these are all 16" correct?
Sorry, I will note the size above. Thank you for reminding me.

The F-5 is 16x8 and the Stealth 6 is 17x8.5.
Old 02-21-2013, 10:48 AM   #7
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Why aren't there more 6's...
Old 02-21-2013, 10:54 AM   #9
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
That wouldn't be good for us.
Oh, I know. I just need to start saving up again for these. I almost want the 6's in a 16" though...
Old 02-21-2013, 10:59 AM   #10
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Oh, I know. I just need to start saving up again for these. I almost want the 6's in a 16" though...
Brady, I have seen this rims in person, they are bad ass looking rims, the pics don't do it justice.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:02 AM   #11
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Brady, I have seen this rims in person, they are bad ass looking rims, the pics don't do it justice.
Thanks Chris! Have you seen Jerry's setup? He has 37s on them, it's .
Old 02-21-2013, 11:05 AM   #13
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not in person but I'm sure it looks sick!
Old 02-21-2013, 11:07 AM   #14
Hope you can run faster than 965 FPS
TonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement: Sharpshooter
Name: Louie
TonkaToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Its all lies they are junk and look horrible. Especially the Stealth 6 in matte black with blemishes..

Oh BTW Vin can I have one of those awesome looking blemished matte black stealth 6 rims? Shhh dont tell them guys ^^^^ I just lied to them so I can have it. Thanks!
Old 02-21-2013, 11:13 AM   #15
CrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrAiG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tacoma889
CrAiG's Tacoma Gallery
Dang it I so wish I would of seen this before my order lol. I would of snagged one for a spare
Old 02-21-2013, 02:32 PM   #17
losers101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandan
losers101's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping of 5 f-5's to 76903? The gun metals are badass
Old 02-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #18
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrost007 View Post
PMed
Replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by losers101 View Post
Shipping of 5 f-5's to 76903? The gun metals are badass
^^^ Jason is ahead of you for the gunmetal ones. If he changes his mind, I'll let you know.
Old 02-22-2013, 01:04 PM   #19
4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all4x4fishin is a name known to all
4x4fishin's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:21 AM   #20
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
This is killing me I need a spare set of wheels to play around with, your local, and I have tires ready.