Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS : TRD Off Road Package Wheels and Tires (BFG Rugged Trail AT Tires)

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2013, 11:50 AM   #1
N8thane is on a distinguished road
Name: Nate
N8thane's Tacoma Gallery
FS : TRD Off Road Package Wheels and Tires (BFG Rugged Trail AT Tires)

SOLD!

I am selling a set of 4 wheels and tires. These BFGoodrich Rugged Trail T/A tires and wheels were taken of a new Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road. These were only driven for 2000 miles and are still practically brand new. They are mounted and balanced and ready to placed on a new ride.

Here are some specs:

4 x 16" Toyota Alloy Wheel (6 x 5.5)
4 x 265/70/R16 BFGoodrich Rugged Trail T/A tires

I am asking $600 OBO.

I'm not willing to ship but would meet up with anyone in the NorCal region. I am located in the Folsom, CA.

Old 02-22-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
TuRD
TACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO in SC is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
TACO in SC's Tacoma Gallery
If you were in my neighborhood I would be all over this. Why are all the good deals in wheels and tires in CA? CA must be crawing with Tacomas. If you decide you can ship for ~ $100 let me know.
Free bump.