Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

For Sale: (4) xd addicts wheels machined 17"

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2013, 10:01 PM   #1
mpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to behold

EMS:
Name: Mason
mpatrick's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: (4) xd addicts wheels machined 17"

Up for sale are 4 xd addicts 17" Machined wheels in amazing condition! NO TIRES.. wheels have 8k on them but are in amazing condition and have been cleaned and kept looking nice! they have no scratches or anything on them! want to keep local, im in the IE, Rancho area, PM me with questiions or concerns.. looking to get $450- $400. want to get a new set that are blacked out! let me know! thanks!

they come with center caps but in the pics they are off! let me knoW!!
Old 02-25-2013, 07:16 AM   #2
mpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to beholdmpatrick is a splendid one to behold

EMS:
Bump! Open to offers!
Old 02-25-2013, 09:17 AM   #3
kankaloo has a spectacular aura aboutkankaloo has a spectacular aura about
kankaloo's Tacoma Gallery
any pics with the truck?
Old 02-25-2013, 11:02 AM   #4

EMS:
Bump will do $400 local
Old 02-25-2013, 11:03 AM   #5

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kankaloo View Post
any pics with the truck?
Will get them up in about a hour!
Old 02-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #6

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kankaloo View Post
any pics with the truck?
here they are on the truck!

Old 02-25-2013, 12:34 PM   #7
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
I wish you were local
Old 02-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #8

EMS:
bumpage... open for offers!
Old 03-02-2013, 12:03 PM   #9
ToyotaWV is on a distinguished road
ToyotaWV's Tacoma Gallery
Need help

I'm in need of 1 or 2 of those addicts is that possible?
Old 03-06-2013, 04:32 PM   #10

EMS:
bump! getting new wheels tomorrow so make some offers peeps!
Old 03-06-2013, 04:46 PM   #11
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Willing to ship?
Old 03-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #12

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Willing to ship?
hahah to bangcock?!
Old 03-06-2013, 11:23 PM   #13
Or to my Texas address lol
Old 03-06-2013, 11:44 PM   #14

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
Or to my Texas address lol
ill ship on your dime! i had someone tell me it would cost between $20 or $40 a wheel so up to you!
Old 03-09-2013, 11:32 AM   #15
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
If they can be painted I want them NOW !!,Let me do some research. Pick up where?
Old 03-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #16
Mikie is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Mikie's Tacoma Gallery
$400 each correct?
Old 03-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #17
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikie View Post
$400 each correct?
Mikie, he is selling just the wheels ? I have to believe they are $400 for all four.
And if you are interested, get back in line ! Lol
Old 03-09-2013, 11:45 AM   #18
Mikie is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Mikie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tano View Post
Mikie, he is selling just the wheels ? I have to believe they are $400 for all four.
And if you are interested, get back in line ! Lol
my bad, i missed the big words saying "NO TIRES" oops
Old 03-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #19

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tano View Post
If they can be painted I want them NOW !!,Let me do some research. Pick up where?
They can be painted! I had a guy quote me on the at about roughly $40 a wheel.... But it might be less to be honest!! Let me know!
Old 03-09-2013, 06:02 PM   #20
Tacomayco
Tacomayco will become famous soon enoughTacomayco will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Tacomayco's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in trading for full black wheels? 17'' Moto Metals