LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

16" Black Steel Wheels (spare tire type) - LPU

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2013, 01:02 PM   #1
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
Cool SOLD! 16" Black Steel Wheels (spare tire type) - LPU

4 good steel wheels, 16x7, black, the ones the spare tire is mounted on. 3 have valve stems (even though I'd recommend replacing them with new ones since they're older). A couple are showing a little surface rust on the back but it's only on the surface.

Good to put mud/trail tires on for you weekend warrior, or put street tires on to get your mud/trail rig down the road. Or jut run them on a daily driver, which ever. I ran them for a month or so on my 06 while I waited on my new wheels and tires to come in.

$60 all together ($15 a wheel) don't really want to split them up

Local pickup only, will not ship. I'm in Lake City, Florida. I'll meet in town but I don't plan on driving to Gainesville or Jacksonville to make the deal.

Old 03-03-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 03-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #3
Licensed Lunatic

$OLD!
Old 08-29-2013, 09:00 AM   #4
jeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeverich is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
jeverich's Tacoma Gallery
Just curious, OP - where'd you find these?

I'm thinking about putting a set together for my rig..
Old 08-29-2013, 05:35 PM   #5
crashd22098 is on a distinguished road

Army:
crashd22098's Tacoma Gallery
sold?