Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS TRD off road wheels&tires/tpms 2000 miles

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2013, 06:21 PM   #1
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: BIG G
george2pak's Tacoma Gallery
FS TRD off road wheels&tires/tpms 2000 miles

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

FS great condition set of 4 trd offroad wheels & tires
Asking price $900.00 OBO. I am willing to trade for ammo,guns or silver.

Facts:
2000 miles on them guaranteed
came off 2013 trd offroad
16 inch rims
Bf Goodrich rugged trail T/A
Tpms NOT included
Lugs included

Looking just for rims? I got it http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...ml#post6526412

I am in Phoenix, AZ and preffer local pick up , but I can do some king of delivery anywhere close to:
On I-40 from Flagstaff AZ to Oklahoma City
On I-44 from Oklahoma City to St .Louis
On I-70(76) from St. Louis to Philadelphia Pa(PA i can do also I-80)
I can do some parts of New Jersey

Attached Thumbnails
FS TRD off road wheels&tires/tpms 2000 miles-img_4763.jpg   FS TRD off road wheels&tires/tpms 2000 miles-img_4764.jpg   FS TRD off road wheels&tires/tpms 2000 miles-img_4765.jpg   FS TRD off road wheels&tires/tpms 2000 miles-img_4766.jpg  
Old 03-03-2013, 02:26 PM   #2
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for some tires. You willing to separate? Willing to ship?
Old 03-03-2013, 03:37 PM   #3
george2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorge2pak is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
I'm looking for some tires. You willing to separate? Willing to ship?
As right now I don't want to separate. I allready have a set off rims that I want to sell. I will ship if you pay. Where in Kentucky are you? I can bring the wheels in Indianapolis or Columbus.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:05 PM   #4
TacoBoy001 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dane
TacoBoy001's Tacoma Gallery
If you were willing to separate and he took the tires I would be happy to buy the wheels. If you could tell me the size and bolt pattern? I'm on I-44 too.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #5
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I can pay shipping or maybe meet in Columbus, but it depends on how much you want for them.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:43 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBoy001 View Post
If you were willing to separate and he took the tires I would be happy to buy the wheels. If you could tell me the size and bolt pattern? I'm on I-44 too.
This is the BOLT Pattern 6-139.7mm or 6-5.5"
I have other rims that look the same it's just that there more usesd.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/whe...ml#post6526412
Old 03-03-2013, 08:47 PM   #7
Quote:
I can pay shipping or maybe meet in Columbus, but it depends on how much you want for them.
Next weekend i'll be in Columbus. The thing is if I take the tires off the rims I'll have to ask around $700.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:12 AM   #8
Dirty Trucker

Ok I'll pass. I can buy new one for $450.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:20 AM   #9
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBoy001 View Post
Due to back spacing differences you can put 1st Gen wheels on 2nd Gens (they will stick out 3/4" farther), but you can't put 2nd Gen wheels on 1st Gens.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:49 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
Due to back spacing differences you can put 1st Gen wheels on 2nd Gens (they will stick out 3/4" farther), but you can't put 2nd Gen wheels on 1st Gens.
Are you sure? I've seen peolpe around hear having 2nd gen wheels on 1st gen.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:51 AM   #11
Quote:
Ok I'll pass. I can buy new one for $450.
I could probably do $600 but i don't really want to separate.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:13 AM   #12
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by george2pak View Post
Are you sure? I've seen peolpe around hear having 2nd gen wheels on 1st gen.
I'm not positive but moving wheels & tires 3/4" closer to UCAs & frame sounds like a problem to me.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:18 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
I'm not positive but moving wheels & tires 3/4" closer to UCAs & frame sounds like a problem to me.
I'm not sure how they did it (maybe they hade spacers) but i'm sure I seen guy on here with 2nd gen wheels on 1st gen tacomas.
Old 03-04-2013, 03:51 PM   #14
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm not sure how they did it (maybe they hade spacers) but i'm sure I seen guy on here with 2nd gen wheels on 1st gen tacomas.

you mean like this
Attached Thumbnails
FS TRD off road wheels&tires/tpms 2000 miles-photo-1-2-.jpg  
Old 03-04-2013, 05:34 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
you mean like this
Yep! did you ad any spacers?
Old 03-04-2013, 06:25 PM   #16
snoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnoope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

snoope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep! did you ad any spacers?
Yes, .75 Bora's to the front only....

'09 wheels on an '02 Tacoma and went with larger tire...265/75/16

Hope this helps your sale...
Old 03-04-2013, 09:19 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
Yes, .75 Bora's to the front only....

'09 wheels on an '02 Tacoma and went with larger tire...265/75/16

Hope this helps your sale...
Thank you!
Old 03-18-2013, 07:18 PM   #18
Bump
Old 03-21-2013, 10:17 AM   #19
The price went down!
Old 03-30-2013, 10:13 AM   #20
BUMP