Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

American Racing Wheels - Trade ONLY

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2013, 06:50 AM   #1
ChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shedChiefManyWrenches is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
ChiefManyWrenches's Tacoma Gallery
American Racing Wheels - Trade ONLY

I purchased my truck about a week ago and I am just not a big fan of chrome wheels. It is equipped with American Racing Trench 16's. I am wanting to trade preferably for factory TRD wheels or would consider any NON-Chrome wheels. They currently have BF Goodrich Rugged Terrain T/A's at ~80% tread. If you are interested let me know and maybe we can work something out. I would trade wheels and tires, or meet you at a tire shop and do wheels only, I don't care.

Old 03-09-2013, 10:16 PM   #2
pvas540 is on a distinguished road

pvas540's Tacoma Gallery
Looks ok on your truck, but chrome is kind of bling for these.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:30 PM   #3
coseng is on a distinguished road
coseng's Tacoma Gallery
If you ever make it up to PA, look me up.