Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS: 17" TRD Sport wheels & tires STOCK

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoDaddy's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 17" TRD Sport wheels & tires STOCK

SOLD!!

Hey guys. I'm selling my stock, 17" TRD Sport wheels and tires. They're located in San Diego. The wheels are in perfect condition, just a little dirty from sitting in my yard. I'm only interested in local pickup or meeting up in town to sell them. They came off my truck at 16,370 miles. The tires have decent tread left on them with 2 having slightly worn outer edges from my 5100 lift. I'm asking $650 ($700 on Craigslist) o.b.o. Also have stock lug nuts Thanks! -Brian

SOLD!
Old 03-09-2013, 04:16 PM   #2
AKA ::1
127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed127.0.0.1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 12th TIS
127.0.0.1's Tacoma Gallery
tpms or no tpms ?
Old 03-09-2013, 04:24 PM   #3
Just call me Daddy
TacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm guessing no TPMS. I think they're in my new wheels.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:45 PM   #4
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
Would you sell just one rim? Lol

Kinda want one for a spare
Old 03-09-2013, 05:00 PM   #5
Just call me Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
Would you sell just one rim? Lol

Kinda want one for a spare
I'd love to help you out Leo but I'd have a hard time selling 3 wheels.
Old 03-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #6
Just call me Daddy

Bump
Old 03-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #7
Just call me Daddy

Bump
Old 03-14-2013, 09:35 AM   #8
Just call me Daddy

Bump
Old 03-15-2013, 12:36 PM   #9
Just call me Daddy

Make an offer kids!
Old 03-17-2013, 12:24 PM   #10
Just call me Daddy

Happy St. Patty's Day! Bump mofos
Old 03-20-2013, 12:05 PM   #11
Just call me Daddy

Bump
Old 03-26-2013, 08:21 AM   #12
Just call me Daddy

Bump
Old 03-28-2013, 09:37 AM   #13
Just call me Daddy

Bump! Price drop: $650
Old 03-28-2013, 09:52 AM   #14
MaxQ is on a distinguished road
MaxQ's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Menifee. About an hour north of you by Temecula. $550?
Old 03-29-2013, 05:27 PM   #15
Just call me Daddy

SOLD