Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Full set KM2's 265/75/16 in san diego with 2 full spares BFG AT

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2013, 03:07 PM   #22
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kevoh
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd you a few hours ago. Have a happy holiday weekend. Look forward to your reply
Old 03-31-2013, 03:31 PM   #23
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested after I get my whole suspension installed in about a week and a half. I really want to move up to 33's, but my gas mileage sucks as it is lol, it might be smart to stick with 32s. But I'll also have a 4" lift all around and that might look weird with 265's lol. I dunno
Old 03-31-2013, 04:10 PM   #24
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
I might be interested after I get my whole suspension installed in about a week and a half. I really want to move up to 33's, but my gas mileage sucks as it is lol, it might be smart to stick with 32s. But I'll also have a 4" lift all around and that might look weird with 265's lol. I dunno
I have a lift and fiberglass and it looks fine on mine.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:11 PM   #25
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Well, if you still have them I'll cruise by. Ate you selling those rims as well? Or just the tires?
Old 03-31-2013, 04:12 PM   #26
Kevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shedKevoh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Please reply to my pm.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:41 PM   #27
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Well, if you still have them I'll cruise by. Ate you selling those rims as well? Or just the tires?
Just tires, these rims are discontinued and one has a bite mark.. but I would have to sell for $100 each to get new rims I like. :P
Old 03-31-2013, 05:13 PM   #28
Hahah I'm good, just wondering what the BS is on them...might want to swap a tire into my truck and see how they look post-lift
Old 03-31-2013, 05:15 PM   #29
Who needs roads?

Quote:
Hahah I'm good, just wondering what the BS is on them...might want to swap a tire into my truck and see how they look post-lift
If I remember 4.5 backspacing

They are 16-8 American racing chamber teflons.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:43 PM   #31
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Ok you clearly do not want to sell the tires and wheels. Thank you good luck.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:47 PM   #32
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post
Ok you clearly do not want to sell the tires and wheels. Thank you good luck.
Doesn't it say tires only on your screen ?
Old 03-31-2013, 09:21 PM   #33
Kevoh's Tacoma Gallery
Yes i wanted tires, no reply.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:09 PM   #34
Who needs roads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevoh View Post
Yes i wanted tires, no reply.
You asked in a pm if they came with the rims.. I answered in the thread.
Old 04-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #35
T4R Bay Area
SantaCruzRunner is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
SantaCruzRunner's Tacoma Gallery
still for sale? im in santa cruz and am very interested.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:10 PM   #36
itsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to behold
itsmekyle's Tacoma Gallery
How much for just the all terrains? What kinda shape are they in?
Old 04-21-2013, 08:12 PM   #37
Who needs roads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmekyle View Post
I have 2 all terrains with 95% thread left on 1 first gen steely and 1 on a second gen steely.

I would like $250 for both on wheels

or if you just want tires $100 each with no wheels

They retail for $220 each new
Old 04-21-2013, 08:13 PM   #38
T4R Bay Area
SantaCruzRunner is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
SantaCruzRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmekyle View Post
im only interested in the km2s so that could work out.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #39
Who needs roads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruzRunner View Post
I could have them unmounted as soon as next week if I can find the tires I want locally.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #40
itsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to behold
itsmekyle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruzRunner View Post
Perfect, maybe he'll cut us a deal for taking them all off his hands at once?