Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Full set KM2's 265/75/16 in san diego with 2 full spares BFG AT

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2013, 08:23 PM   #41
itsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to behold
itsmekyle's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'd just take the tires, $100 each would work.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #42
T4R Bay Area
SantaCruzRunner is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
SantaCruzRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
I could have them unmounted as soon as next week if I can find the tires I want locally.
i get paid on friday, that would be great. kind of a long drive.... maybe we could meet up somewhere?
Old 04-21-2013, 10:01 PM   #43
itsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to beholditsmekyle is a splendid one to behold
If you guys meet in LA or OC, we could get it all done at once.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:31 PM   #44
T4R Bay Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmekyle View Post
If you guys meet in LA or OC, we could get it all done at once.
you guys are super far from me... like 6-7 hours
Old 04-21-2013, 11:21 PM   #45
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruzRunner View Post
you guys are super far from me... like 6-7 hours
Hmm. Taco me elmo, do you plan on making any trips up north or were you wanting the tires to be picked up in SD? Just trying to find something that will work for all of us.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #46
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmekyle View Post
Hmm. Taco me elmo, do you plan on making any trips up north or were you wanting the tires to be picked up in SD? Just trying to find something that will work for all of us.
Id rather not drive too far, maybe an hour north would be fine.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:08 AM   #47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
Id rather not drive too far, maybe an hour north would be fine.
That would work for me. Coming from Santa Cruz is tough man lol meeting in OC beats meeting in SD though.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:14 AM   #48
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
i'll take em if itsmekyle doesn't
Old 04-22-2013, 03:12 AM   #49
I'll take them, just PM me and let me know when we can meet up.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:10 PM   #50
T4R Bay Area

yeah thats just to far, only time id be close is for pismo in august
Old 04-25-2013, 02:44 PM   #51
Any updates?
Old 04-25-2013, 02:46 PM   #52
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I get paid on the 30th and need to pay a few bills, once that is clear and the tires I want are in stock I will be buying them.. Sorry for the delay.

Wrangler kevlars on the size I want are hard to come by.
Old 04-25-2013, 04:36 PM   #53
I hear ya on that, I need to get paid too. Just wanted to make sure they're still available. Thanks.
Old 04-25-2013, 05:55 PM   #54
T4R Bay Area

pissed lol oh well
Old 06-27-2013, 12:48 AM   #55
Who needs roads?

New price

Bump, all 4 265/75/16 BFG Mud Terrains with 15k highway miles on them

$550 with full size spare with 5k miles 265/75/16 BFG AT KO on stock steel wheel.

Thats $100 per tire and $50 for wheel.

Can have them avail as soon as next week for right buyer.

No shipping.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:37 AM   #57
Tacosupreme09 is on a distinguished road

Tacosupreme09's Tacoma Gallery
I'm pretty interested in these and I'm willing to drive to pick 'em up but I'll be out of town tomorrow until next friday....so if no one has bought them as of next weekend, I'll hit you up.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:10 AM   #58
Tacosupreme09 is on a distinguished road

Tacosupreme09's Tacoma Gallery
Also, you have a nice truck
Old 07-02-2013, 02:12 AM   #59
jerBEAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerBEAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerBEAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerBEAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerBEAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerBEAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerBEAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerBEAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerBEAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerBEAR is one of the sharper tools in the shedjerBEAR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jerBEAR's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:39 PM   #60
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Hey in the title it says 2 bfg a/t spares? so is one the spare with the steel wheel and one other spare bfg? hows the tread on those, my friend might want to just buy the two A/T tires from you.. or maybe the whole set of 6