Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTB TRD Bronze Off-Road Wheel 16" beadlock

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #1
ohpyramids is on a distinguished road

Name: ak
ohpyramids's Tacoma Gallery
WTB TRD Bronze Off-Road Wheel 16" beadlock

Hi everyone, looking to buy a set of 4 TRD Bronze Off-Road Wheels. I am located in Los Angeles CA, hoping to complete a quick local deal. Thanks.

part: PTR18-35090-BR

looks like:
Old 03-28-2013, 06:29 PM   #2
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
shoptrd.com was the lowest price ive seen, and free shipping.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:37 PM   #3
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
I've been looking for those wheels in Socal also. It would match my DSM, but its to expensive for me
Old 03-29-2013, 09:28 AM   #4

Thanks for the tip!

Most places seemed to be around $1000 shipped for a set of four. I have cash and was hoping for a local deal.
Old 03-29-2013, 09:30 AM   #5
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
try trdparts4u.com
Old 03-29-2013, 10:24 AM   #6
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Burt
ambiguous's Tacoma Gallery
I know a dealer in SD that has them. A bit of a drive though
Old 03-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #7

So far shoptrd.com wins. I called my local dealer in glendale to get a price quote..."There are 42 wheels available locally. They cost $348 each."

Lol no wonder there are so many left!
Old 04-11-2013, 01:29 AM   #8
pLon is on a distinguished road

Name: Heriberto
pLon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
I know a dealer in SD that has them. A bit of a drive though
What's the dealer you are talking about?
I need a spare tire rim so I'm interested
Old 04-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #9
ambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shedambiguous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pLon View Post
What's the dealer you are talking about?
I need a spare tire rim so I'm interested
Call Scott @ National City Toyota. Don't bother talking to anyone else as they won't be internet sales.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:26 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambiguous View Post
Call Scott @ National City Toyota. Don't bother talking to anyone else as they won't be internet sales.
I will give him a call, but unless he can beat the trdparts4u +shipping internet prices, ill probably pass. still hoping for a used set.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:38 AM   #11

Watch out on those internet prices for shipping, they aren't always accurate. Most dealers will adjust based on higher weight items like wheels after the order has been placed.