Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 16" TRD Beadlock wheels in black

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 07:39 AM   #1
EwwFishTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
EwwFishTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 16" TRD Beadlock wheels in black

As the title says, looking to buy a complete set of four (4) TRD Beadlock wheels in the black finish. Have found plenty in bronze, but my Tacoma is silver and we all know that'd look two steps below horrible. Would prefer a brand new set. If somebody has a set for sale or can point me to a vendor that has them, please let me know. Cash in hand.

Here's a picture of the wheel I'm looking for --

Old 04-01-2013, 07:41 AM   #2
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Shouldn't be too hard to find... eBay? There was a guy on here that could get them..

Found him... Jorge@CBTParts, not sure but worth a try
Old 04-01-2013, 07:46 AM   #3
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Good choice! Good luck. I've seen them on eBay also. Mine came with them obviously.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:47 AM   #4
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Trdparts4u.com
Old 04-01-2013, 04:18 PM   #5
EwwFishTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Joey
EwwFishTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Checked eBay several times over the past week and wasn't able to find any that weren't bronze. I'll check those other leads -- thank you guys for the help.
Old 04-02-2013, 06:17 AM   #6
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
i just searched ebay, trdparts4u, and google shopping and i can't find the black ones either. i'll bump this for ya if anyone else has a place to find them.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:34 AM   #7
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly, if you find a kick ass deal even on bronze...TAKE IT!! You can always powdercoat them later
Old 04-02-2013, 08:47 AM   #8
2011 TX TRD Offroad

Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery

saw a set of the bronze TRD wheels at my dealership. they actually look really really nice. i like my Black wheels myself. But if you're determined to have them buy the bronze set and see how they look. And as posted above you could always get them powder coated black later. The trim ring and center cap remove easily so PC'd them should be easy.

Edit: i guess you could also PC them gray like the Baja or Rock Warrior wheels too.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:18 AM   #10
Tacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacovendor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tacovendor's Tacoma Gallery
Just put these Level 8's on mine, very similar. going to post some pictures later
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/whe...il.do?pc=54251
Old 04-02-2013, 11:45 AM   #11
ohpyramids is on a distinguished road

Name: ak
ohpyramids's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...s-set-5-a.html

im in the same boat, but i want the bronze to pop on my green truck. dude on the fj forums selling a set of 5 with wheels. hope it helps man. sucks to search for these.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:15 AM   #12
PMs = Not good for TRS Questions
AndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewTRS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewTRS's Tacoma Gallery
I'll sell mine for the right price. They're on BFG Mud Terrains right now.

Old 04-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #13
it looks stock, but with a little zest
zach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: zach
zach nunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to zach nunes
Are these offset at all?
Old 10-10-2013, 11:48 AM   #14
ohsixtaco is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Aaron
ohsixtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post

Did you sell your wheels?
Old 10-10-2013, 12:18 PM   #15
smaldo76 is on a distinguished road

Name: steve
smaldo76's Tacoma Gallery
trd's

Got them in Gray!
Old 10-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #16
ohsixtaco is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Aaron
ohsixtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewTRS View Post

Did you end up selling your wheels!?