Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

2012 tires, wheels, lug nuts and TPMS

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
boatbuilder is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: wildland Engine Boss
Name: Jim
boatbuilder's Tacoma Gallery
2012 tires, wheels, lug nuts and TPMS

Have stock rims and tires off 2012 Regular cab 6 lug for sale. Have only 13k miles on them. Have all 4 hubcaps & TPMS sensors. $300. Located in North Central Washington State. I can palletize them and buyer pays shipping
Attached Thumbnails
2012 tires, wheels, lug nuts and TPMS-dscn3050.jpg   2012 tires, wheels, lug nuts and TPMS-dscn3052.jpg  
Old 04-02-2013, 12:05 PM   #2
boatbuilder is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: wildland Engine Boss
Name: Jim
boatbuilder's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, let's open this up a bit. Right now 96 people have looked at this ad with no responses. I looked at the only other ad I could find for the same thing. He wanted $350 and his tires had 3 times the mileage on them. So, the question becomes what are the looky loos looking for? The price seems very reasonable as the TPMS sensors are I think about $80 a piece, the tires still have 80% tread left on them, so let's say $100 a piece and the wheels, in worse shape are $60 a piece at Les Schwab for snows. So, that sounds like $240 or so a piece. $300 for all four sounds like a steal?
Old 04-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #3
Dcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to beholdDcoma is a splendid one to behold
Name: Damon
Dcoma's Tacoma Gallery
Looking?

As for me and prolly everyone else. You can't tell what they are unless you look. Me myself am needing the alloy TPMS's so I look to see what you had. But here's you a reply. LOL GLWS!!
Old 04-02-2013, 12:25 PM   #5
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's a great deal for someone that really needs some tires quick and cheap.

IMO, what's holding them back on this forum is:

1. The rims are steel, not bad but not in high demand. Some people really like them.
2. The tires are Dunlops, which are relatively cheap tires ($98 each) and only last about 40K - 50K miles if they wear evenly, less if one wears funky.
3. TPMS may not matter much to somebody looking for cheap wheels and tires. Definitely nice to have, though.

I think $300 is a good price, there's just not a big market for these here. The nearest large Craigslist market may get you better results, but with patience, someone will show up here that needs them.

GLWS!