LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

TRD Trail Team Wheels Black - Set of 5

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2013, 07:29 AM   #1
RonW is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
RonW's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Trail Team Wheels Black - Set of 5

I've got a complete set of 5 TRD Black Trail Team Wheels for sale (see below ebay listing). These wheels are brand new, and have never been out of their original, factory packaging. Included are 6 lug nuts for each wheel.

PM me if interested, as I can offer a better deal if I sell them outside eBay, since I won't have to pay the eBay sellers fee.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300884871989...#ht_330wt_1170
Old 04-02-2013, 08:18 AM   #2
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Need actual pics of the wheels as well as a price
Old 04-02-2013, 08:26 AM   #3

RonW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Need actual pics of the wheels as well as a price
The photo of the wheel shown in the eBay listing is one of the actual five wheels I'm selling, and it's the only one I opened. The pic of the Tacoma with the Trail Team wheels shown in the eBay listing was a pic I found via google, and is just to show how the wheels look mounted.

I'm asking $995 for the set of 5 on eBay, but would take $950 (plus $125 shipping) for the set if the deal is made outside of eBay. The shipping cost of $125 is what I was charged when I purchased the wheels. If the actual shipping cost is less than $125, I'll refund the difference.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:31 AM   #4
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I'm just letting you know that your post here on TW is required to had a photo and a price or a mod will come along and lock the thread.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:38 AM   #5
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Here you go..

Old 04-02-2013, 09:59 AM   #6

RonW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Well, I'm just letting you know that your post here on TW is required to had a photo and a price or a mod will come along and lock the thread.

Okay . . . I'm new to the forum, so appreciate the information.

Thanks Yamaha Dave for pulling the pick from my eBay listing, and posting to this thread.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:49 AM   #8
Yamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shedYamaha Dave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yamaha Dave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonW View Post
Thanks Yamaha Dave for pulling the pick from my eBay listing, and posting to this thread.

Sure thing.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:21 PM   #9
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
RonW, just FWIW, you may get more looks if you move this into the wheels and tires for sale section.

This place does a very good job of plenty of topics on almost any topic, truck or not truck. They also have four offical topics of for sale, 2nd gen, 1st gen, the general buy sell trade which is where these are posted and then the wheels and tires.

It doesn't matter to me, just wanting you to sell them easier on your terms. More looks may make that happen.

GLWS

PK
Old 04-03-2013, 05:18 AM   #10

RonW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK View Post
RonW, just FWIW, you may get more looks if you move this into the wheels and tires for sale section.

This place does a very good job of plenty of topics on almost any topic, truck or not truck. They also have four offical topics of for sale, 2nd gen, 1st gen, the general buy sell trade which is where these are posted and then the wheels and tires.

It doesn't matter to me, just wanting you to sell them easier on your terms. More looks may make that happen.

GLWS

PK
Thanks, PMK! New to the forum and still learning, so appreciate the info/suggestion.
Old 04-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #11
Ulysiss will become famous soon enough
Firefighter:
Name: Ulysiss
Ulysiss's Tacoma Gallery
Do u still have them?
Old 04-09-2013, 06:42 AM   #12

RonW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysiss View Post