1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

TRD Trail Team Wheels Black - Set of 5

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by RonW, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Apr 2, 2013 at 7:29 AM
    RonW

RonW [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma Dbl Cab . . . Black
    I've got a complete set of 5 TRD Black Trail Team Wheels for sale (see below ebay listing). These wheels are brand new, and have never been out of their original, factory packaging. Included are 6 lug nuts for each wheel.

PM me if interested, as I can offer a better deal if I sell them outside eBay, since I won't have to pay the eBay sellers fee.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/30088487198...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_330wt_1170

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Apr 2, 2013 at 8:18 AM
    VolcomTacoma

VolcomTacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 TRD Sport 4x4 6 Speed Supercharged
    Front- Camburg 4x4 Long Travel 2.5" King Coilovers 2.5" King Triple Bypasses Wheelers Superbumps Rear- DMZ SUA 16" 3.0 King Triple Bypasses 3" 2.0 Fox bumps Wheels and Tires- 295/75/16 Toyo ATII XTREME SCS SR8 Dark Matte Bronze 16" Lighting- (2) 30" Combo light bars (4) Iggycorp diffused pods Tepui Ayer TRD Supercharger URD Mark III 3" Exhaust URD 4x4 Y Pipe URD CAI URD 2.85 Stealth Pulley Hurst Core Shifter with Hurst T URD Stage 3 clutch URD Lightweight flywheel URD Throw out bearing upgrade AEM Wideband AFR Gauge Speedhut Boost Gauge Craven Speed Flex Pod mount Weathertech Floor Liners BAMF Sliders Ultragauge sPod SE ARB CKMTA12 Hella Supertone horns Relentless Tailgate Reinforcement
    Need actual pics of the wheels as well as a price

3. Apr 2, 2013 at 8:26 AM
    RonW

RonW [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    The photo of the wheel shown in the eBay listing is one of the actual five wheels I'm selling, and it's the only one I opened. The pic of the Tacoma with the Trail Team wheels shown in the eBay listing was a pic I found via google, and is just to show how the wheels look mounted.

I'm asking $995 for the set of 5 on eBay, but would take $950 (plus $125 shipping) for the set if the deal is made outside of eBay. The shipping cost of $125 is what I was charged when I purchased the wheels. If the actual shipping cost is less than $125, I'll refund the difference.

4. Apr 2, 2013 at 8:31 AM
    VolcomTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    Front- Camburg 4x4 Long Travel 2.5" King Coilovers 2.5" King Triple Bypasses Wheelers Superbumps Rear- DMZ SUA 16" 3.0 King Triple Bypasses 3" 2.0 Fox bumps Wheels and Tires- 295/75/16 Toyo ATII XTREME SCS SR8 Dark Matte Bronze 16" Lighting- (2) 30" Combo light bars (4) Iggycorp diffused pods Tepui Ayer TRD Supercharger URD Mark III 3" Exhaust URD 4x4 Y Pipe URD CAI URD 2.85 Stealth Pulley Hurst Core Shifter with Hurst T URD Stage 3 clutch URD Lightweight flywheel URD Throw out bearing upgrade AEM Wideband AFR Gauge Speedhut Boost Gauge Craven Speed Flex Pod mount Weathertech Floor Liners BAMF Sliders Ultragauge sPod SE ARB CKMTA12 Hella Supertone horns Relentless Tailgate Reinforcement
    Well, I'm just letting you know that your post here on TW is required to had a photo and a price or a mod will come along and lock the thread.

5. Apr 2, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    Yamaha Dave

Yamaha Dave Well-Known Member

Member:
    Here you go..

[​IMG]

6. Apr 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM
    RonW

RonW [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Virginia
    Vehicle:

Okay . . . I'm new to the forum, so appreciate the information.

Thanks Yamaha Dave for pulling the pick from my eBay listing, and posting to this thread.

7. Apr 2, 2013 at 10:13 AM
    VolcomTacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeff
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    Looks good :D

8. Apr 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM
    Yamaha Dave

Yamaha Dave Well-Known Member

Member:

Sure thing. :D

9. Apr 2, 2013 at 7:21 PM
    PMK

PMK Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    10 DCLB TRD Sport
    White, debadged, Mudflaps removed, ICON 2.5 in front, 2.0 in rear, all 4 corners have reservoirs, Spidertrax wheel spacers all around, BAMF bolt on sliders, Avid lightbar, oem transmission cooler converted to power steering cooler, aftermarket transmission cooler eliminating all oem transmission cooler stuff, remote mounted spin on transmission fluid filter TrueTrac rear differential, rear diff housing vented and filtered into left side bed box, URD MAF calibrator, Volant intake scoop into oem airbox, second filter removed, airbox internals smoothed, blended and polished throttle body, NST intake manifold spacer, Wet Okolee set covers, WeatherTech Digital Fit mats, inexpensive JVC single DIN, Scangage, AVS Stepshield door sill protectors, Doug Thorley Long Tube Headers, URD Y pipe with O2 sims.
    RonW, just FWIW, you may get more looks if you move this into the wheels and tires for sale section.

This place does a very good job of plenty of topics on almost any topic, truck or not truck. They also have four offical topics of for sale, 2nd gen, 1st gen, the general buy sell trade which is where these are posted and then the wheels and tires.

It doesn't matter to me, just wanting you to sell them easier on your terms. More looks may make that happen.

GLWS

PK

10. Apr 3, 2013 at 5:18 AM
    RonW

RonW [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Virginia
    Vehicle:
    Thanks, PMK! New to the forum and still learning, so appreciate the info/suggestion.

11. Apr 8, 2013 at 4:59 PM
    Ulysiss

Ulysiss Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ulysiss
    La Puente, SGV
    Vehicle:
    2013 Long Bed, PreRunner, TRD Sport
    Do u still have them?

12. Apr 9, 2013 at 6:42 AM
    RonW