Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

BMF's & Nitto Trail's BEST DEAL!! DON'T MISS!!

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-02-2013, 09:47 PM   #1
jzmtacoma will become famous soon enoughjzmtacoma will become famous soon enough

Army: 1st Cav./ 2nd ID Korea
Name: Coleman
jzmtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
BMF's & Nitto Trail's BEST DEAL!! DON'T MISS!!

Ok bad news, had to sell my Tacoma for other ventures that were more important to me. Yes I know my Tacoma was just bought and just finished....So this is a true my loss your gain moment here. These wheels and tires only have 1692 miles on them, have the paperwork from dealer where I sold it back to them to prove it.

I am selling a set of 20" x 9" BMF REPR and a set of 295/55R20 Nitto Trail Grapplers. I would like to sell as a set, but will possibly split if it looks like set is not selling too good. I don't think I should have much problem. I need $2500 for the set of tires and wheels with hub centric lug nuts included. Again all this is brand new only 1600 miles on them, no scratches no blemishes. Tires are deflated and one side broken down to install TPMS back on truck before selling, so you will be able to install yours and blow back up and be ready to ride. Thanks for looking, I will include my number for faster contact. 828-674-8183...

DON'T MISS THIS DEAL! And yes they did fit just fine with MINIMAL TRIMMING. No body mount trimming to fit.
Attached Thumbnails
BMF's & Nitto Trail's BEST DEAL!! DON'T MISS!!-photo-1.jpg  
Old 04-10-2013, 06:40 AM   #2
jzmtacoma will become famous soon enoughjzmtacoma will become famous soon enough

LOWEST PRICE

$2350 for the set. Or

$1200 for wheels.

$1200 for tires.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:57 PM   #3
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
bump for the modern weld racing wheels. if they were 20x10 with 4.5 backspacing i would take these off your hands. im looking into buying a set of bmf wheels after reading about bmf having deep ties with weld.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:11 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
bump for the modern weld racing wheels. if they were 20x10 with 4.5 backspacing i would take these off your hands. im looking into buying a set of bmf wheels after reading about bmf having deep ties with weld.
They do not have a 20X10 for the Toyota that I am aware of at BMF. It has a 0 Offset so they sit very nice on the truck. For the price you can't beat it....Hope we can do something.
Old 04-11-2013, 09:14 AM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I had the Novakanes in 20x9 with 0 offset 5" BS, they looked tits.. sold them because I was scared to scratch them GLWS
Old 04-28-2014, 08:58 PM   #6
A1engineer is on a distinguished road
A1engineer's Tacoma Gallery
Post a picture

Please post a picture of these tires and rims on your tacoma before you sold the truck.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:26 PM   #7

It is my profile pic.