1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS/FT NC: Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ (35") on XD Series Monsters

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by gathaway, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Apr 8, 2013 at 6:15 PM
    gathaway

gathaway [OP] TRD Overland

Member:
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRD Sport Double Cab
    6in. ProComp Lift 35in. Tires
    I have decided to go a different route with my tire wheel combo so I need to see if there is any interest on my current setup before I purchase my new set.

These tires have about 500 miles on them so far. They are great off road tires, and I have played with them a bit, I am just looking for something a bit thinner as this truck is my daily driver.

XD Series Monster 18" - Retail $193 each = $772.00 on tirerack.com
    Mickey Thompson Baja XDS LT325/60R18 - Retail $369.11 each = $1476.44 on summitracing.com

Price for full set : $1800 OBO

I am willing to split up the rims and tires as long as I have a buyer for both. I am also willing to ship on your dime, the rims wont be to crazy with USPS but the tires will probably cost a lot.

Price for Rims only : $675.00 OBO
    Price for Tires only : $1225.00 OBO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm looking for a set of 5 tires and rims that are thinner than my current setup. The rims must be dark in color. Tire type must be good in sand and pavement. I'm willing to add money on top as I am looking for 5 tires and I only have 4 to trade.

If you find a price much lower than what I have online please let me know via PM with a link to the site so that I am not overcharging for these. Please do not bombard this thread telling me the price is to high if you have no proof that the tires and rims are not worth what I am asking (this happened last time I sold tires, all claims being false about current prices).

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Products Discussed in

To Top