Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2 used BFG KM2 285/75/16 spare tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #1
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2 used BFG KM2 285/75/16 spare tires

I have two used BFG KM2 285/75/16 spare tires. Decent amount of tread left to keep you rolling. One of them has a small nail in the center but it didn't penetrate.

$25 each. Located in Fontana, CA

Old 05-13-2013, 06:16 AM   #2
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 05-22-2013, 06:27 AM   #3

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 08-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #4

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Still available
Old 08-11-2013, 10:48 PM   #5

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Both tires $20.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #6

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Free. First come, first served.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:15 AM   #7
Jonny D is on a distinguished road
Name: Jonny
Jonny D's Tacoma Gallery
if you still got these I'll take them . Thanks
Old 11-05-2013, 12:46 AM   #8
Shoppy06 is on a distinguished road
Shoppy06's Tacoma Gallery
still have them?
Old 11-05-2013, 03:20 AM   #9

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Gone.