Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTB Black Lug Nuts for TRD TT wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #1
Bendecco is on a distinguished road
Name: Warren
Bendecco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Black Lug Nuts for TRD TT wheels

I had my fj trail team lug nuts powder coated black...

It made the size a little bigger and the dealership stripped a few of them when doing my alignment...

They replaced them with chrome....

Where can I get a set of black lug nuts for my 6 lug 2012 taco?

I looked on ebay but it says they are for "Aftermarket" wheels....not sure what that means......Thanks Warren
Old 06-11-2013, 11:46 PM   #2
Mauijuana is on a distinguished road
Mauijuana's Tacoma Gallery
I recently bought black lug nuts from ebay. I also have the black FJ Trail Team edition rims on my truck. These lug nuts are power coated.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-EXTENDED-...ecccf5&vxp=mtr

I installed them at home (no impact gun, just a torque wrench). They look great on them, except for the chrome OEM wheel lock I have on. Not sure how the power coat will handle after a while, I haven't removed them yet to rotate my tires.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:32 PM   #4
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
you shouldve just bought MY wheels and tires!