Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTB: FJ TRD Trail Teams Wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #1
( . ) __ ( . )
raultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
raultd's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: FJ TRD Trail Teams Wheels

Looking for a set of black FJ TRD wheels. Help me spend my tax refund!
Old 04-16-2013, 08:57 AM   #2
BrendanB is a splendid one to beholdBrendanB is a splendid one to beholdBrendanB is a splendid one to beholdBrendanB is a splendid one to beholdBrendanB is a splendid one to beholdBrendanB is a splendid one to behold
Name: Brendan
BrendanB's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of 5 silver TRD FJ wheels if you're interested. I have a thread posted somewhere in here about them. Best way to reach me is brenduro@ymail.com
Old 04-16-2013, 09:11 AM   #3
Roguestatus1688 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
Roguestatus1688's Tacoma Gallery
what are you looking to pay? I have a brand new set of 4 that are still in packaging, have not been mounted. thought about selling my rig and these bad boys would need a home...
Old 12-13-2013, 04:53 AM   #5
( . ) __ ( . )
raultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shedraultd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
raultd's Tacoma Gallery
Found a set a long time ago, thanks for all your help.