Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS: Falken Rocky Mountains 265/75/16 $250.

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2013, 09:50 AM   #1
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
Blueitrgsr's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Falken Rocky Mountains 265/75/16 $250.

I've got a set of Falken Rocky Mountains 265/75/16. They have about 50% tread left. No side wall gashes/ tread chunking. Tires are located in SC I'd be willing to meet someone somewhere at a reasonable distance. Or possibly ship on buyers dime. I'm asking $250obo for the set.

Old 04-29-2013, 10:04 PM   #3
Blueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueitrgsr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Why couldn't you be in Cali
Always the same thing for me. Everything I want is in Cali.

Nighttime bump.
Old 05-01-2013, 01:24 PM   #4

Bump
Old 05-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #5
NCTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
NCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 05-04-2013, 11:59 AM   #6

Responded.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:37 PM   #7

Bump
Old 05-11-2013, 04:34 PM   #8

These were stolen out of my yard at some point last night or this morning.

Mods can close thread.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:24 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffvt0508 View Post
wtf dude!...geesh!
I was pissed. My cousin came inside and asked if I sold the tires. And I said no went out side and looked and damn sure enough they were gone.
Old 05-11-2013, 09:38 PM   #11
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
Thats fucked Keep an eye on craigslist/ebay for them to pop up. Not a common tire.