Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS: TRD beadlock + 315 bfg a/t low miles

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2013, 06:19 PM   #1
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

Firefighter: Hotshot
Name: Marco
kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TRD beadlock + 315 bfg a/t low miles

RIMS SOLD.
Tires- $850 firm

Tires are 315/75/16 bfg at, Snow rated load "D'', in perfect condition.
less than 1500 miles.
Located in Bakersfield CA.
NO SHIPPING

Old 05-08-2013, 10:03 PM   #2
doing my thing.
kcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to beholdkcbmx is a splendid one to behold

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
all pm's replied.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:16 PM   #3
Chepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shedChepo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Chepo's Tacoma Gallery
This is when i hate to live in mexico
Old 05-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #5
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
Dang why you selling you getting 37s
Maybe
Old 05-09-2013, 11:38 PM   #6
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbmx View Post
Maybe
you're stuffing 37's??

me gusta
Old 05-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #7
doing my thing.

kcbmx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Biscuits View Post
you're stuffing 37's??

me gusta
My 4 cyl might not lol.