Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

ATTENTION PA OWNERS, I WTB YOUR STEELIES

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2013, 06:21 AM   #21
JTW will become famous soon enough
Marines: 3RD BN 4TH MAR
Name: Josh
JTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texoma View Post
Dusty, and the price of steel isn't too high any way, so I dont know. Wasn't looking to profit off of it anyhow. How bout the cost to switch my tire over to the other rim, $15?
Ok cool. Yea as long as its not rusted out? Yea that's very reasonable. On a side note do you have a corolla?
Old 05-28-2013, 10:55 AM   #23
Plannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Plannerman99's Tacoma Gallery
Are you still looking for steelies?
Old 05-29-2013, 04:06 AM   #24
JTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nah, I got an 88' Buick Century. My big pimpin luxury sedan for work commute.
Ok cool I had some weather tech floor mats for a corolla. Didn't know if you needed some.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:14 AM   #25
JTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nah, I got an 88' Buick Century. My big pimpin luxury sedan for work commute.
Ok cool I had some weather tech floor mats for a corolla. Didn't know if you needed some.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:15 AM   #26
JTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plannerman99 View Post
Are you still looking for steelies?
I am
Old 06-02-2013, 08:28 PM   #27
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTW View Post
Ok sounds good just let me know if he makes it, and ill let you know if I'm in town. I dont think ill be able to go to exit 180 with my job im on call and ill need to stay close to work. So if he makes it to playoffs then we can work something out. What condition is your spare rim in and how much would you like for it? Thanks.
So, looks like the plan is that I will be coming to PGH on Saturday June 8th for my sons baseball game. Game is at 3pm in the North Hills area (Shaler/Glenshaw) I will be leaving my house Saturday morning around 4 or 5 am and in PGH by 9am. So if you want, I'll bring my steel rim for ya, and if you work out anything with any of the guys in my area, I can bring theirs along as well. And if there is anyone along my route that wants to deal with ya, I can pick theirs up as well. As far as money goes, if you owe any one, I won't deal with that, do it through pay pal or another method, I am merely "The Transporter" with out the Audi or BMW. I also plan on staying in PGH til about 7pm, then heading back home after dinner. So let me know if you're going to be available, and at the minimum, I'll have my steel rim for you.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:11 PM   #28
JTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So, looks like the plan is that I will be coming to PGH on Saturday June 8th for my sons baseball game. Game is at 3pm in the North Hills area (Shaler/Glenshaw) I will be leaving my house Saturday morning around 4 or 5 am and in PGH by 9am. So if you want, I'll bring my steel rim for ya, and if you work out anything with any of the guys in my area, I can bring theirs along as well. And if there is anyone along my route that wants to deal with ya, I can pick theirs up as well. As far as money goes, if you owe any one, I won't deal with that, do it through pay pal or another method, I am merely "The Transporter" with out the Audi or BMW. I also plan on staying in PGH til about 7pm, then heading back home after dinner. So let me know if you're going to be available, and at the minimum, I'll have my steel rim for you.

First off congrats on your son making to playoffs. Anyways, that should be just fine I completely understand. I will just buy yours because I wouldn't feel comfortable bring a third party into this. But I should be free that day. I work nights so I should be able to swing up there sometime that day (whatever is good for the both of us) thank you very much and have safe travels. Ill inbox you my cell# so we can have better means of communication.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:29 AM   #29
SNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSNJTacoma11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
SNJTacoma11's Tacoma Gallery
I have 4 off tires plus full spare? In South Jersey.
Chris
Old 06-10-2013, 03:38 AM   #30
JTW's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNJTacoma11 View Post
I have 4 off tires plus full spare? In South Jersey.
Chris
4 off tires? Is the spare a 16x7 6lug steel rim? And condition? Maybe a picture as well. Thanks