Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Fs: metal moto mo951 16x9 rims (4x)

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-04-2013, 04:37 AM   #1
no mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shed
no mods's Tacoma Gallery
Fs: metal moto mo951 16x9 rims (4x)

Im selling my 4 16x9 w/4.5 backspacing hubcentric wheels.
The wheels are round and true but they are rock rashed. (I just toss new paint on them every couple of months as u can tell in pic) I'm telling you this because they are not "show" rims. Just functional parts to a much bigger functional whole.

* More pics upon request
Willing to ship but buyer will cover additional cost.

$300.00
Old 06-05-2013, 01:30 PM   #2
no mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shedno mods is one of the sharper tools in the shed
no mods's Tacoma Gallery

Shipping from Ohio
Old 06-12-2013, 03:28 AM   #3
no mods's Tacoma Gallery
250.0 craigslist Friday
Old 08-01-2013, 05:21 AM   #4
no mods's Tacoma Gallery
I never listed them on cregslist still have them if interested. They now have spiderwebs so price reduced

Old 08-01-2013, 11:37 AM   #5
bsxpress is on a distinguished road
bsxpress's Tacoma Gallery
shipping cost to 37748?
Old 08-01-2013, 12:54 PM   #6
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
may be interested if you ship
Old 08-24-2013, 04:36 AM   #7
no mods's Tacoma Gallery
Going to be in Tn for seto In One week. I can bring them down if sold between now and sept 1
Old 08-24-2013, 08:05 AM   #8
09sdtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Rick
09sdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 09-06-2013, 06:40 PM   #9
Mad Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Jake
Mad Taco's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 09-19-2013, 03:57 PM   #10
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
shipping to 95695?
Old 09-21-2013, 07:14 PM   #11
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, what do u expect for that price? Are they bent??? If not i think it's a fair price
Old 09-22-2013, 05:08 AM   #12
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Name: Aren
jetta.the.hut's Tacoma Gallery
yeah no sh## what did you expect for 200? wish I had the cash, i'd have them powder coated and roll on!
Old 09-22-2013, 05:29 AM   #13
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0b View Post
ANYBODY LOOKING AT THIS POST....DO NOT SEND ANY EMAILS INQUIRING ABOUT THE WHEELS. I PURCHASED THEM AND RETURNED THEM. THEY ARE BEAT UP MORE THAN DESCRIBED. I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND AND THIS WAS COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO
Quote "Rock rash". He described them as a little beat up. You get what you pay for dude. What, did you make a new username just to leave him some bad rep and bitch about your return? Or did you make a username to buy them? Either way, turn your caps off, no one can hear you.

BUMP for a nice set of trail wheels.
Old 09-22-2013, 05:48 AM   #14
05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed05tacoSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
05tacoSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0b View Post
ANYBODY LOOKING AT THIS POST....DO NOT SEND ANY EMAILS INQUIRING ABOUT THE WHEELS. I PURCHASED THEM AND RETURNED THEM. THEY ARE BEAT UP MORE THAN DESCRIBED. I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND AND THIS WAS COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO
Hope you dont get it
Old 09-22-2013, 06:26 AM   #15
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Lol fail. You should've shipped them to me.
Old 09-22-2013, 07:56 AM   #16
no mods's Tacoma Gallery
Listen "prob" I've been out of town last week and haven't even been home to inspect the return. I quoted u 70 on shipping total was 170.. I ate the 100 difference and did u a major solid..

Second.. Yes they are rock rashed.. Exactly as I had described. I'm sorry son but in my neck if the woods the rocks must be bigger than your mall parking lot. I can't help your unfamiliarity with how rocks will scrape alum wheels. High resolution pics are what I posted, for a reason.

3rd you send me an email proclaiming you spent 180.00 for lug nuts and "install" then claimed they leaked... 180? That just stupid and Funny thing is I have had probably 4 sets of tires on there and daily drove them. I never had even a single tire even go flat. If there is bead sealer in there the installed must clean bead off before installing new rubber.

4th u have had my email and sent several emails and I have been quick to reply every time. If you where curious as to why its has taken me a week to return $200.00.you should have emailed me directly. Taking to the internet and trying to bash me and try to ruin any potential resale is childish and in the real world grounds for an old fashion ass kicking.
Old 09-22-2013, 08:16 AM   #17
Mud Slinger

Marines:
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
Don't sweat it op..badass wheels for sure
Old 09-22-2013, 02:54 PM   #18
B4nn3d
jetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant futurejetta.the.hut has a brilliant future

Name: Aren
jetta.the.hut's Tacoma Gallery
Still wish I was closer I'd offer up some cool trades for these!
Old 09-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #19
When up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut
CorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shedCorrosiveTendency is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan S.
CorrosiveTendency's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by no mods View Post
Listen "prob" I've been out of town last week and haven't even been home to inspect the return. I quoted u 70 on shipping total was 170.. I ate the 100 difference and did u a major solid..

Second.. Yes they are rock rashed.. Exactly as I had described. I'm sorry son but in my neck if the woods the rocks must be bigger than your mall parking lot. I can't help your unfamiliarity with how rocks will scrape alum wheels. High resolution pics are what I posted, for a reason.

3rd you send me an email proclaiming you spent 180.00 for lug nuts and "install" then claimed they leaked... 180? That just stupid and Funny thing is I have had probably 4 sets of tires on there and daily drove them. I never had even a single tire even go flat. If there is bead sealer in there the installed must clean bead off before installing new rubber.

4th u have had my email and sent several emails and I have been quick to reply every time. If you where curious as to why its has taken me a week to return $200.00.you should have emailed me directly. Taking to the internet and trying to bash me and try to ruin any potential resale is childish and in the real world grounds for an old fashion ass kicking.

I think he owes you $100. If you end up not selling them, I would be interested in one as a spare. (I have the same rims)
Did he delete his post? lol
Old 10-23-2013, 01:51 PM   #20
no mods's Tacoma Gallery

Here's a closeup of three of them.