Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Feeler: Michelin LTX MS2

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2013, 03:10 PM   #1
NCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
NCTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Michelin LTX MS2

Reduced-$450 OBO
I have a set of Michelin LTX M/S2's in 265/65/17 with approx 15k on them. I am looking at purchasing some 265/70/17's. So, I have 2 options. Either sell the tires outright after I install my new tires or see if anyone has a set of 265/70/17's that I like and do a little bartering. Let me know what you have. I would think they are worth at least $500 for the set as is.

Old 06-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #2
NCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNCTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 06-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #3

Reduced $450
Old 06-13-2013, 03:01 PM   #4

OBO??