Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

2013 16-in TRD Beadlock-Style Wheels Black + BFGoodrich Tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2013, 12:02 AM   #21
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoeless View Post
New guy here....offering up a bit of advice for anyone using Paypal for these deals:

ALWAYS mark payment as Goods. There is an option to gift payment, DON'T USE IT!
When making a payment as goods, you are protected if the seller doesn't come through or if items show up differently than described.
Buyer has up to 45 days to file a claim if item hasn't been received or if any issues. My advice is to file on the 40th day if things seem sketchy.

Note: When using 'goods' payment, a seller is responsible for Paypal fees. If they insist on gift payment, decline and pay a few extra bucks to help cover fees if necessary.

***Disclaimer***
I have nothing to do with this seller or their items. Just a new guy/lurker who has done enough business trough Paypal to know the ropes.

Also, I want these wheels. Good luck to those that are after them!
(no Taco yet, but I'll be after a set when I pick one up!)
All good! But Great advice!
I also know the ropes but many don't.
This was a very easy transaction and I have pics to see what I'm getting.
Seller seems like a great guy, He had the option to sell locally but decided to ship since I contacted him right away and Didn't BS him.

BTW all these are also available on toyotapartspeople.com
Just go to FJ 2013 under performance.
Cheapest I've seen online $182.85 each rim!!
Old 06-11-2013, 06:14 AM   #22
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggiesrider View Post
All good! But Great advice!
I also know the ropes but many don't.
This was a very easy transaction and I have pics to see what I'm getting.
Seller seems like a great guy, He had the option to sell locally but decided to ship since I contacted him right away and Didn't BS him.

BTW all these are also available on toyotapartspeople.com
Just go to FJ 2013 under performance.
Cheapest I've seen online $182.85 each rim!!
So why hasn't the OP replied to anyone in the thread? Weird... Anyway, lets see some pics when you get them on.
Old 06-11-2013, 06:25 AM   #23
2013 TT FJ
FJBRUZR is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
FJBRUZR's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD

The Wheels and tires have been sold! I will be shipping them out today. As soon as I have a chance I will post some pics and details in a separate thread for the suspension parts and TT bumpers I have to sell.

Thanks to all of you for your interest and for being so patient and courteous. Yes this was a great deal but that is what I wanted, to move them fast and make someone happy. I got two hits within the first few minutes of posting them by some guys who were lucky enough to be online at the time. The buyer who won the deal was one of them and expressed a genuine interest and was willing to pay the shipping and packaging (nothing extra just covered my costs).
Old 06-11-2013, 06:57 AM   #24
CDNplt is on a distinguished road

CDNplt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
So why hasn't the OP replied to anyone in the thread? Weird... Anyway, lets see some pics when you get them on.
He did reply night. Someone got a really great deal.
Old 07-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #25
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
They were real. Even got a discount on shipping from UPS from some scratches on beadlocker rings during shipping. Nothing too bad, I'll probably just take them off at some point and run all black.

Old 07-22-2013, 12:34 PM   #26
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggiesrider View Post
They were real. Even got a discount on shipping from UPS from some scratches on beadlocker rings during shipping. Nothing too bad, I'll probably just take them off at some point and run all black.

Damn.... I was skepticle. What a fucking awesome deal.

Looks sick OP!