Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

2013 16-in TRD Beadlock-Style Wheels Black + BFGoodrich Tires

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2013, 09:48 AM   #1
2013 TT FJ
FJBRUZR is on a distinguished road
Name: Dave
FJBRUZR's Tacoma Gallery
2013 16-in TRD Beadlock-Style Wheels Black + BFGoodrich Tires

New (2013) 16-inchToyota TRD Beadlock-Style Wheels Black and BFGoodrich All-Terrain LT265/75R16 tires from my 2013 Trail Teams FJCruiser. I just bought the TT FJ Cruiser a few months ago. I very quickly replaced the wheels and tires as part of my initial build (suspension lift, front and rear bumpers, winch, etc). These five wheels and tires are virtually brand new (approximately 1000 miles). The wheels/tires are located in Boca Raton,FL. I would prefer to sell them with local pickup but I am willing to take them to a Pack & Ship store for shipping anywhere in the US (buyer pays the shipping). I am looking to get $1000 obo for the set of 5. The tires alone cost $196 each onTireRack.com so the hard to find TRD wheels are basically free at that price. The TT FJ Cruiser photo attached is from the Toyota web site (my wheels have never been off-road and are in new condition). Bolt pattern is 6x5.5. I have been told these wheels will also fit on Tacomas and some Tundras (please check your vehicle for compatibility).

I also have the Trail Teams FJ Cruiser skid plates, a bunch of suspension parts, Bilstein shocks (rear x2), and the all black Trail Teams FJ bumpers that were removed when I did the build. Watch for my other post for those items.
Attached Thumbnails
2013 16-in TRD Beadlock-Style Wheels Black + BFGoodrich Tires-fjcruiser-gray-perched-med.jpg  
Old 06-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #2
Deathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeathproofduck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Deathproofduck's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have an actual pic and not one from the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser Brochure? I may be interested.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #4
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Still here??!! If I had the cash these would have been gone in a second!! What a sick deal!
Old 06-09-2013, 08:09 PM   #5
michaelw.grey will become famous soon enough

EMS: EMT
Name: mike
michaelw.grey's Tacoma Gallery
something seems off
Old 06-09-2013, 08:11 PM   #6
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelw.grey View Post
something seems off
x2
Old 06-09-2013, 08:11 PM   #7
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelw.grey View Post
something seems off
I just read another thread where a guy got the same thing for $1000 too

Does seem to good to be true... Still haven't seen a real pic yet either
Old 06-09-2013, 08:17 PM   #8
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bogus. Please this thread. I sooooo wish this was real.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #9
CDNplt is on a distinguished road

CDNplt's Tacoma Gallery
I just PM'ed the OP. I'm local to him and interested. Hopefully, it's real.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:10 AM   #10
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNplt View Post
Keep us posted... I'm calling bullshit(cough)
Old 06-10-2013, 08:41 AM   #11

CDNplt's Tacoma Gallery
Still waiting!
Old 06-10-2013, 08:44 AM   #12
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
I have been in contact with the op and he assures me he has 5 in new condition rims and tires.
He also says he went to FedEx yesterday to price shipping to me and a couple other tw members.
Yes it seems like too good to be true, but it will cost me upto $500 to get these shipped.
Waiting to hear back today and get these paid for and shipped today.
Using PayPal will protect the purchase??? Hoping.
Just waiting for actual pics and I'm optimistic that its real.
Blind faith??? or should I go for it after seeing pics and getting PayPal invoice?
Old 06-10-2013, 08:44 AM   #13
MGMTaco2012 will become famous soon enough
MGMTaco2012's Tacoma Gallery
Still waiting for a reply as well...price is tooo goood to be true.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:48 AM   #14
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDNplt View Post

You may have just been too late. I contacted him 5 min. After the post for sale went up. He got right back to me and hope to have these by weeks end!
Fingers crossed.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:49 AM   #15

CDNplt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggiesrider View Post
I have been in contact with the op and he assures me he has 5 in new condition rims and tires.
He also says he went to FedEx yesterday to price shipping to me and a couple other tw members.
Yes it seems like too good to be true, but it will cost me upto $500 to get these shipped.
Waiting to hear back today and get these paid for and shipped today.
Using PayPal will protect the purchase??? Hoping.
Just waiting for actual pics and I'm optimistic that its real.
Blind faith??? or should I go for it after seeing pics and getting PayPal invoice?
Good news for you though. Paypal protection. Have him send you a request for money on Paypal. Don't send on your own. I'm out of town till Thursday morning, otherwise I could go take a look. I'm 10 min away from Boca.
Old 06-10-2013, 08:53 AM   #16

CDNplt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggiesrider View Post
You may have just been too late.
Oh well, next time.
Old 06-10-2013, 12:46 PM   #17
michaelw.grey will become famous soon enough

EMS: EMT
Name: mike
michaelw.grey's Tacoma Gallery
hope you didnt get scamed
Old 06-10-2013, 10:49 PM   #20
shoeless is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
shoeless's Tacoma Gallery
New guy here....offering up a bit of advice for anyone using Paypal for these deals:

ALWAYS mark payment as Goods. There is an option to gift payment, DON'T USE IT!
When making a payment as goods, you are protected if the seller doesn't come through or if items show up differently than described.
Buyer has up to 45 days to file a claim if item hasn't been received or if any issues. My advice is to file on the 40th day if things seem sketchy.

Note: When using 'goods' payment, a seller is responsible for Paypal fees. If they insist on gift payment, decline and pay a few extra bucks to help cover fees if necessary.

***Disclaimer***
I have nothing to do with this seller or their items. Just a new guy/lurker who has done enough business trough Paypal to know the ropes.

Also, I want these wheels. Good luck to those that are after them!
(no Taco yet, but I'll be after a set when I pick one up!)