Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

General Grabber HTS w/ Factory Wheels & other Stuff

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2013, 03:49 PM   #1
ldvknight is on a distinguished road
Name: Lee
ldvknight's Tacoma Gallery
General Grabber HTS w/ Factory Wheels & other Stuff

265/70-16 stock wheels and tires (6x5.5 bolt pattern) fresh off my 2001 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Just upgraded my wheels and tires to all terrains and don't have to space to keep my used set of Generals. Purchased them new just over a year ago and they have about 15,000 miles on them. They run perfect, smooth, and quiet. I bought them because they were a consumer report best buy and i was not disappointed.

Never had a nail in them or otherwise damaged. They have a black sidewalls. Wheels are relatively good shape off a 172,000 miles truck, great if you want to paint them black or just want to go back to stock!

I will post a picture when i get off work.

Asking $500 for the whole set. I'll throw in a set of 1" wheel spacers i got from 4wheelparts if you want to give that stock tire a more mean stance (these are about 4 months old).

If anyone is interested i also have a set of running boards from my doublecab as well. Also the stock cassette/radio head unit.

Prefer someone local in/around Federal Way, Washington who will come and pickup.