1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

General Grabber HTS w/ Factory Wheels & other Stuff

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by ldvknight, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Jun 10, 2013 at 3:49 PM
    ldvknight

ldvknight [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Lee
    Federal way, Washington
    Vehicle:
    01 TRD Double Cab 4x4 SR5
    Snugtop Canopy, Rearview Camera, 3" Ultimate Toytec Lift, Toytec 1" Diff Drop, Toytec Rear Brake Proportioning Kit.
    265/70-16 stock wheels and tires (6x5.5 bolt pattern) fresh off my 2001 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Just upgraded my wheels and tires to all terrains and don't have to space to keep my used set of Generals. Purchased them new just over a year ago and they have about 15,000 miles on them. They run perfect, smooth, and quiet. I bought them because they were a consumer report best buy and i was not disappointed.

Never had a nail in them or otherwise damaged. They have a black sidewalls. Wheels are relatively good shape off a 172,000 miles truck, great if you want to paint them black or just want to go back to stock!

I will post a picture when i get off work.

Asking $500 for the whole set. I'll throw in a set of 1" wheel spacers i got from 4wheelparts if you want to give that stock tire a more mean stance (these are about 4 months old).

If anyone is interested i also have a set of running boards from my doublecab as well. Also the stock cassette/radio head unit.

Prefer someone local in/around Federal Way, Washington who will come and pickup.

Products Discussed in

To Top