Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTT method double standards

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 08:39 AM   #1
TXtycoon is on a distinguished road

Name: Kyle
TXtycoon's Tacoma Gallery
WTT method double standards

I know this is a long shot... But I have a set of 4 method double standard 17x8.5's with the machined lip.

I want to simply trade with someone who has double standards without the machined lip. I live in Houston, Texas willing to meet within the state

I bought these about three or four months ago from Discount Tire-- will provide paperwork if interested.

All wheels are in PERFECT condition with no scratches or paint chips. I have all the center caps still

Old 06-14-2013, 12:00 PM   #3

Thanks man! The shop I went to told me they could not just powdercoat the lip it would have to be the whole wheel... if all else fails I might just do that. I would really like an all black look with red beadlock bolts. Not really wanting to pay the extra $200+ to paint though...
Old 06-14-2013, 01:14 PM   #5
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
They're just being lazy...should be able to at least paint the lip.
x2 i think they are lying to you so you will end up paying them to do the whole wheel so they can make more cash, they probably just think its not worth their time

You should have RL hydro graphix do this design on it would look badass and one of a kind too

Here is their website, http://www.rlhydrographix.com/
Old 06-18-2013, 05:59 PM   #8
StuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of lightStuckinOhio is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Mark
StuckinOhio's Tacoma Gallery
ever think of plastic derping them? Just a thought. + free bump
Old 06-19-2013, 08:46 AM   #9

Yeah I've been thinking about all that lately... really wishing I would've just went with the all black standards in the first place
Old 06-23-2013, 02:06 PM   #11
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Why not just Plasti-Dip the lips?
Old 06-23-2013, 06:03 PM   #12
PhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enoughPhdNPrerunners will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
PhdNPrerunners's Tacoma Gallery
Sell the ones you have now and buy another set of the all black ones
Old 06-27-2013, 07:40 AM   #14
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXtycoon View Post
If I could get 500 for these I would gladly sell them.. only offers I've gotten are well below that
people have offered below $500? Fckn cheapasses. Sick wheels!
Old 07-01-2013, 07:21 AM   #15

Thanks man! Still wishing someone would trade me... I'm just going to plasti dip the lips if nothing happens here soon
Old 07-13-2013, 11:39 AM   #17
GNAR Member
EVE Designs will become famous soon enoughEVE Designs will become famous soon enough

Name: Craig
EVE Designs's Tacoma Gallery
They can powder coat however you want if its a reputable shop. I got mine done for $100 a wheel... You should do something custom though, it turns out bitchin! I say get it done red like your caliper is done..

Old 07-14-2013, 08:06 PM   #18
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Sent PM to get wheels.