Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

+++ForSale: FJ / 4Runner Trail Edition wheels, powder coated satin black, BFG ATs

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-28-2013, 11:08 AM   #41
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZrunner11 View Post
Are much for the sensors only?
PMd you.

Tires are gone.

Wheels and caps are still available.

Lug nuts still available.
Old 09-03-2013, 02:55 AM   #42
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
wheel bump!
Old 09-03-2013, 09:09 AM   #43
EastCoast Johnny is on a distinguished road
EastCoast Johnny's Tacoma Gallery
TPMS Sensors

Are the sensors sold? Thanks
Old 09-03-2013, 09:48 AM   #44
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Would you ship wheels how much for them shipped
Old 09-03-2013, 03:23 PM   #45
Bookin is on a distinguished road

Bookin's Tacoma Gallery
PM Sent
Old 09-04-2013, 01:47 AM   #46
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastCoast Johnny View Post
Are the sensors sold? Thanks
NOPE, still have them!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
Would you ship wheels how much for them shipped
I'll ship, if you'll pay. I'm asking $1000 for the 5 wheels. For that I'll throw in the TPMS sensors and lug nuts too. PM me an offer and we'll talk shipping after.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookin View Post
PM Sent
Replied!

Old 09-04-2013, 04:39 AM   #47
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerAV View Post

I'll ship them if you'll pay. Don't ask what shipping charges will be, please check yourself.
Just a few words of advice, as the seller you should check as well to cover your ass. I sold a camera years ago and had the buyer check shipping. Sent me $20 when it was $50 to ship.

Good luck with the sale!
Old 09-04-2013, 11:46 AM   #48
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinL View Post
Just a few words of advice, as the seller you should check as well to cover your ass. I sold a camera years ago and had the buyer check shipping. Sent me $20 when it was $50 to ship.

Good luck with the sale!
Oh I know. I wouldn't have shipped the camera! I would've refunded his money.
Old 09-06-2013, 06:29 PM   #49
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
someone buy these wheels!
Old 09-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #50
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
I thought about buying but 1000 is more than I want to pay plus shipping I bought a set of these (5) for 500 I'd be better off to powder coat mine. I just wanted these for a spare winter/offroad set
Old 09-06-2013, 11:25 PM   #51
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Price bump. First person with $850 cash gets the wheels sensors and lugs.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:03 AM   #52
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Buy. These. Wheels.
Old 09-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #53
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
bumpskis
Old 09-24-2013, 11:10 PM   #54
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 09-30-2013, 01:22 AM   #55
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
b u m p
Old 10-19-2013, 07:12 PM   #56
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
$750 takes them all!