Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

+++ForSale: FJ / 4Runner Trail Edition wheels, powder coated satin black, BFG ATs

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2013, 08:20 AM   #1
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Adamo
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
+++ForSale: FJ / 4Runner Trail Edition wheels, powder coated satin black, BFG ATs

SOLD
Attached Thumbnails
+++ForSale: FJ / 4Runner Trail Edition wheels, powder coated satin black, BFG ATs-img_0083.jpg   +++ForSale: FJ / 4Runner Trail Edition wheels, powder coated satin black, BFG ATs-img_0227.jpg   +++ForSale: FJ / 4Runner Trail Edition wheels, powder coated satin black, BFG ATs-img_0196.jpg   +++ForSale: FJ / 4Runner Trail Edition wheels, powder coated satin black, BFG ATs-img_0782.jpg  
Old 06-21-2013, 01:30 PM   #2
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Question the 285's on those wheels do you have to run spacers to clear the uca? What kinda rub you got? How much lift. I have the same wheels just not powder coated
Old 06-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #3
RacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shedRacerAV is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
I had these on my truck with stock UCAs AND Icon billet UCAs, had no rubbing issues. Youll rub at full lock behind the tire, where the cab mount is, just a little bit.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:21 AM   #4
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok I thought you had to have 4.5" back spacing or less and these are like 5 or something
Old 06-24-2013, 07:22 AM   #5

So you don't have wheels spacers on that I think I'm gonna have to get some 285's an try them out I have light racing ucas
Old 06-24-2013, 07:23 AM   #6

How much lift you got?
Old 06-24-2013, 11:14 PM   #7
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
PM me for questions on other stuff.

I had no lift with these, then icon 3"

Never used any wheel spacers.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:43 AM   #8

Sorry for the thread jack bump for a good deal an great looking wheels
Old 06-25-2013, 09:08 AM   #9
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
no problem, and thanks!
Old 07-07-2013, 01:11 PM   #10
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
need to get rid of this stack of wheels in my garage! anyone? anyone??
Old 07-07-2013, 11:33 PM   #12
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
haha, jeeze ill start a collection .i took one 15" MBP as partial trade for my Icon suspension, haha..

12TRDTacoma, these would look AWESOME on your truck... ditch those 18s man! I've got all 4 wheels/tires PLUS a matching spare. It's good for you. Do it. Do it...
Old 07-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #14
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
how about a trade plus cash? i seriously need to make some room in my garage. two stacks of wheels is 2 two many...
Old 07-08-2013, 05:08 PM   #16
Mid Traveling
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
What are you looking to trade for? Any cell phones or anything? I have tons of cell phones an mac laptop, though it has a dead battery and several missing keys. If you have other things in mind PM me. I would really like to get these but I can't think of other stuff to trade. I'm at work right now so if I don't hear from you soon I'll just PM you later.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:10 PM   #17
Army:
RacerAV's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12TRDTacoma View Post
What kind of trade did you have in mind? I don't have a whole lot to trade honestly.

Now if we were talking about Pontiac GTO's I got a boat ton of old parts and performance parts laying around from when I had it.
yeah no need for GTO parts, although Id like to have one.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:13 PM   #18
TCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTCprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TCprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I want... But don't have the money sad day and free bump
Old 07-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #19
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12TRDTacoma View Post
What kind of trade did you have in mind? I don't have a whole lot to trade honestly.

Now if we were talking about Pontiac GTO's I got a boat ton of old parts and performance parts laying around from when I had it.
What year GTO ?
Old 07-08-2013, 11:17 PM   #20
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Anything for a 1967 GTO?