Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS: Like New - Goodyear MT/Rs Kevlar - 285/70/17

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-28-2013, 11:24 AM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Like New - Goodyear MT/Rs Kevlar - 285/70/17

Plans have changed and I'm moving to Florida where I will no longer be requiring/utilizing these tires. They are off the truck and ready for their next owner.

Tires: Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Kelvar - 285/70/17
Mileage: Under 2000 miles - Never seen serious off-road use. Snow and gravel only.
Tread: Looks brand new. Only 1mm difference between fronts and rears.
Price: $900. I paid $1300.

FREE BRAND NEW 48" HI-LIFT WITH PURCHASE

Tires are located in MD!

Fronts

Rears

Old 06-28-2013, 01:40 PM   #2
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Plans have changed and I'm moving to Florida where I will no longer be requiring/utilizing these tires. They are off the truck and ready for their next owner.

Tires: Goodyear Wrangler MT/R Kelvar - 285/70/17
Mileage: Under 2000 miles - Never seen serious off-road use. Snow and gravel only.
Tread: Looks brand new. Only 1mm difference between fronts and rears.
Price: $1100. I paid $1300 and you're getting them all but delivered.

I will be driving down to Florida from upstate NY sometime next week and will be taking the tires with me. I'll meet you off I-95 or I-85 if you're close. I'll be driving through Harrisburg, PA, DC, Charlotte, NC and Atlanta, GA.

Fronts

Rears

man if they were 16's id take them in a heartbeat. GLWS
Old 06-28-2013, 01:43 PM   #3
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Dude.. where were you like 5 days ago..
Old 06-28-2013, 01:49 PM   #4
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
^ lmao

Good deal wish you were local
Old 06-28-2013, 01:54 PM   #5
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Dude.. where were you like 5 days ago..
Damn. Sorry bro. I was just in pittsburgh yesterday picking up my sweet new ride...

photo (2) by njohnson565791, on Flickr
Old 06-28-2013, 02:00 PM   #6
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fuuuuuuuu... lol I coulda just met you somewhere
Old 06-28-2013, 02:00 PM   #7
MOλΩN λABE
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
If you put this up last Wednesday I'd have hopped on it. Damn.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:04 PM   #8
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be open to a trade for 285s A/T as well... Plus cash.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:05 PM   #9

How about even trade for duratracs with like 300 miles haha
Old 06-28-2013, 02:09 PM   #10
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How about even trade for duratracs with like 300 miles haha
That's still a pretty heavy tire. I'm gonna be on the highway in FL basically 90% of the time. I'll entertain it if I don't see any better offers over the weekend.
Old 06-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
That's still a pretty heavy tire. I'm gonna be on the highway in FL basically 90% of the time. I'll entertain it if I don't see any better offers over the weekend.
Yeah its pretty heavy lol and don't worry about it. GLWS man great deal considering they are getting delivered
Old 06-29-2013, 10:58 AM   #12
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah its pretty heavy lol and don't worry about it. GLWS man great deal considering they are getting delivered
Thanks! Bump
Old 06-30-2013, 04:53 AM   #13
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I will be starting my drive south Monday evening and will arrive in Pensacola on Wednesday. If that works for anyone let me know.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #14
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Getting to the point of being motivated to sell. Offers being accepted!
Old 07-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #15
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Florida and I'm definitely interested.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:32 PM   #17
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man. BumP!
Old 07-07-2013, 04:53 PM   #18
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Price drop to $900.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:55 AM   #19
Nick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Nick_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Saw your post on craigslist earlier

If you were closer in Maryland and willing to take $800 I would jump on this but I live in Ellicott City so we're pretty far away.
Old 07-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #20
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Taco View Post
Saw your post on craigslist earlier

If you were closer in Maryland and willing to take $800 I would jump on this but I live in Ellicott City so we're pretty far away.
I'm like 30 minutes away and saving $400. I think you're still getting a pretty smoking deal.