Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

trd wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 11:24 PM   #21
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
My dream wheels!! And your in NY! Why couldn't you have waited a few months?
Old 06-30-2013, 11:51 AM   #22
smaldo76 is on a distinguished road

Name: steve
smaldo76's Tacoma Gallery
pic is up
Old 06-30-2013, 12:03 PM   #23
TEQ HED
Mattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shedMattnatti is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mattnatti's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smaldo76 View Post
pic is up

Edit: mods moved to correct sub forum.

I guess chris4x4 hasn't had that much to drink yet today.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:00 AM   #24
Turbofed is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
Turbofed's Tacoma Gallery
Can you please clarify: $1700 for wheels and tires and lug nuts? Willing to ship? Negotiable on the price...Please PM me

Thanks
Old 07-01-2013, 11:17 AM   #25

includes everything, sensors, lugs, tires, and rims. Shipping would be ok if payment was made through PayPal. Some room on the price, shipping would be on buyer.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:19 AM   #26
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
includes everything, sensors, lugs, tires, and rims. Shipping would be ok if payment was made through PayPal. Some room on the price, shipping would be on buyer.
Wow actually a great deal now that it comes with everything. Id buy em if i was local and had moneyz
Old 07-01-2013, 03:44 PM   #27
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
I'm literally trying to figure out how I can do this and not get divorced...
Old 07-01-2013, 03:50 PM   #28
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post

This is why I have my own "slush" fund
Old 07-01-2013, 06:11 PM   #29
4wd is awesome
4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future4x4yota has a brilliant future

Name: Collin
4x4yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well just buy the wheels tell her it was 100 bucks and pray she never signs up to tacoma world and finds this thread
Old 07-01-2013, 06:14 PM   #30
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valsmere View Post
This is why I have my own "slush" fund
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4yota View Post
Well just buy the wheels tell her it was 100 bucks and pray she never signs up to tacoma world and finds this thread
Noted...
Old 07-03-2013, 07:04 PM   #31
Lancejoker is on a distinguished road
Name: Lance
Lancejoker's Tacoma Gallery
Someone please buy these so I don't have to explain $1700 missing to my wife.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:11 PM   #32
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-03-2013, 07:57 PM   #33
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancejoker View Post
Someone please buy these so I don't have to explain $1700 missing to my wife.
I just told my wife this, she said I wouldn't be alive...

Guess I can't buy them... Yet
Old 07-04-2013, 05:09 AM   #34
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You all need to learn how to nag long enough until your wife would rather let you spend the money then hear about it. I've perfected that over the years. Took no time at all til I was purchasing my OME lift kit.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:27 AM   #35
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboucher View Post
You all need to learn how to nag long enough until your wife would rather let you spend the money then hear about it. I've perfected that over the years. Took no time at all til I was purchasing my OME lift kit.
I'm going to start trying the guilt trip "everyone else has them but me!" Lol

I doubt she'll care still
Old 07-04-2013, 08:30 AM   #36
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm going to start trying the guilt trip "everyone else has them but me!" Lol

I doubt she'll care still
You gotta break their will, man. They get sick of hearing about it eventually! lol At least my wife does.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:16 AM   #37
3fitty will become famous soon enough3fitty will become famous soon enough
Name: Lambone
3fitty's Tacoma Gallery
OP. Just wondering. What size are the tires?
Old 07-05-2013, 11:16 AM   #38
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

It's easier to ask for forgiveness then to ask for permission.
Old 07-05-2013, 01:19 PM   #39

265 70 16
Old 07-06-2013, 08:38 PM   #40
Lancejoker is on a distinguished road
Name: Lance
Lancejoker's Tacoma Gallery
Take payments on these? Lol no seriously