Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

BFG MT KM2 265/75/16 - FEELER - $700

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #1
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
iamsuperbleeder's Tacoma Gallery
BFG MT KM2 265/75/16 - FEELER - $700

Possibly stepping up to 285's for my off road wheels and was wanting to see if there's any interest in these 265's. In VERY good condition; maybe 3k miles on them. Just got them only a couple months ago and pulled them off a couple weeks ago and put some road wheels & tires on for daily driving. I want to say the date code on them is November of 2012, but I'd have to double check. One off road wheeling trip with them, took a little tread off some corners of the lugs on the two that were in the rear from a little slipping on the rocks, but nothing crazy; not like gouged or cut up or anything. The other two look practically brand new.

I'll definitely get better photos if there's interest. They're still mounted on the wheels right now, but I can pull them off in an afternoon at work (no wheels coming with them, this is for TIRES ONLY).

Not going to ship them, would have to be a local deal pickup only (north Florida), and would have to meet somewhere nearby as in Lake City area; I really don't have the extra gas money to be making trips to Gainseville or Jacksonville anytime soon lol.

A new set of these runs you almost $900, I'd be willing to let these go for not a dollar less than $700 (don't send me low ball offers please...).

If you're local and are seriously interested, feel free to get with me about coming by and taking a look.

Again, this is just a feeler at the moment; I'm still in the process of making sure the 285's I'm going to get are going to be available.

Thanks

Old 07-02-2013, 01:53 PM   #3
Licensed Lunatic
iamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shediamsuperbleeder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

my boss at work just put a 6" lift on his Chevy mud truck so he's stepping up to like 36's or something, and he has some Mickey Thompson MTZ's that he just put on it about a year ago that he's going to let me get, hopefully, I'm waiting on word back from him...
Old 07-02-2013, 02:24 PM   #4
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
If I can get some cash, I will be all over these
Old 07-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #5
Licensed Lunatic

update, they're OFFICIALLY for sale, no more feeler

got 'em loaded up in the back of the truck and I'm bringing them with me to work tomorrow to dismount them and I'll get some better photos
Old 07-03-2013, 04:39 PM   #7
Licensed Lunatic

new photos!

again, this is for TIRES ONLY! wheels seen in some of these photos are NOT for sale

if there's no major interest over the weekend, they'll be going on Craigslist. I'll be out of town over the weekend too (leaving tomorrow afternoon) and won't be back until Sunday night, so a deal wouldn't be able to be made until next week anyhow

Old 07-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #9
Licensed Lunatic

Bump

Might be willing to do $650 if you ask nicely
Old 07-07-2013, 01:06 AM   #10
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were on the west coast
Old 07-08-2013, 05:50 PM   #11
Licensed Lunatic

bump!

about to list on local Craigslist

teaser mounted photo

Old 07-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #12
Licensed Lunatic

sale pending!
Old 07-10-2013, 02:04 PM   #13
brandonlamb25 will become famous soon enough
brandonlamb25's Tacoma Gallery
I just got the KM2's after having the KM's on my 08 DC. Mine are 285/75r16 if you wanna ride up to Valdosta to check them out. My KM's lasted 70k miles.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:35 PM   #14
Banned
2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed2010TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Thomas
2010TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonlamb25 View Post
I just got the KM2's after having the KM's on my 08 DC. Mine are 285/75r16 if you wanna ride up to Valdosta to check them out. My KM's lasted 70k miles.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:46 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010TRD View Post
I have the tires in the size that he wants and I live only an hour away if he is interested in checking them out. Ya know....being a helpful, friendly TW member.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #16
Boone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have the tires in the size that he wants and I live only an hour away if he is interested in checking them out. Ya know....being a helpful, friendly TW member.

Comes across a little strange. It sounds like you might be trying to sell him yours, but he doesn't want to drive too far to sell his own, hence the
I think I get what you atre saying and thanks for
Quote:
being a helpful, friendly TW member.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:57 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Comes across a little strange. It sounds like you might be trying to sell him yours, but he doesn't want to drive too far to sell his own, hence the
I think I get what you atre saying and thanks for
Yup. I don't mind helping others out and checking out other customized tacos. I ask my fair share of questions on here and help out when I can.
Old 07-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #18
chadj20 is on a distinguished road
Name: chad
chadj20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamsuperbleeder View Post
Bump

Might be willing to do $650 if you ask nicely

still 4 sale?
Old 07-13-2013, 11:24 AM   #20
Licensed Lunatic

They are sold, made the deal yesterday