Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

WTB: 16" TX-Pro Bead Lock Rims in Copper/Gold Color

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2013, 07:16 AM   #1
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 16" TX-Pro Bead Lock Rims in Copper/Gold Color

Looking for four or five and they don't have to be perfect but not looking to pay perfect prices for not perfect wheels. Also not looking to pay new wheel prices for used wheels either so if you're trying to get either of those for your wheels don't waste either of our time. I found a place that sells these $200 all day long so keep that in mind. I'm looking for four or five (prefer five) of the copper colored TX pro wheels that come off of the newer trucks. Prefer local-ish to save on shipping and will consider with tires with preference to Duratrac in 265/75R16.

Let me know what ya got!

Thanks!
Old 08-04-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
ohsixtaco is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Aaron
ohsixtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Looking for four or five and they don't have to be perfect but not looking to pay perfect prices for not perfect wheels. Also not looking to pay new wheel prices for used wheels either so if you're trying to get either of those for your wheels don't waste either of our time. I found a place that sells these $200 all day long so keep that in mind. I'm looking for four or five (prefer five) of the copper colored TX pro wheels that come off of the newer trucks. Prefer local-ish to save on shipping and will consider with tires with preference to Duratrac in 265/75R16.

Let me know what ya got!

Thanks!

can you post the link to the place that sells em for 200 cause thats a better price than i can find!
Old 08-04-2013, 05:38 PM   #3
camojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jared
camojared's Tacoma Gallery
^x2 at that price I would buy myself a set!