Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Stealth 6 Matte Black w/Machined Lip

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2013, 05:40 PM   #21
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren84 View Post
Thanks a bunch Vin for you awesome service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3 View Post
That looks great dude. Those aggressive tires make a world of difference on those wheels!
That looks great Warren! Thank you for posting a picture and sharing your sweet truck with everyone. The right kind of tire really does make or break how aggressive a truck can look. It doesn't always make sense to go with MT tires, but they typically do look better.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:47 PM   #22
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
That looks great Warren! Thank you for posting a picture and sharing your sweet truck with everyone. The right kind of tire really does make or break how aggressive a truck can look. It doesn't always make sense to go with MT tires, but they typically do look better.
I'm pretty particular when it comes to that sort of thing too Vin. Nice trucks deserve good looking shoes and socks
Old 11-28-2013, 09:50 AM   #25
warren84 is a jewel in the roughwarren84 is a jewel in the roughwarren84 is a jewel in the roughwarren84 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Warren
warren84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Thanks Vin. That true, this is why I went with the Duratracs. Matches real nice

Old 11-28-2013, 03:01 PM   #26
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-28-2013, 03:32 PM   #27
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks Vin. That true, this is why I went with the Duratracs. Matches real nice

What size are the tires?
Old 12-10-2013, 06:25 PM   #31
williams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: chili
williams63's Tacoma Gallery
!!!

thanks for posting pics of your tuck warren. looks great! I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted these rims then saw your truck and had to have them. they came in yesterday but have to wait for new tires, not sure which ones yet. and a few more things for my lift. (and a camera to post some pictures when I do put them on)
Old 12-11-2013, 08:34 AM   #32
warren84 is a jewel in the roughwarren84 is a jewel in the roughwarren84 is a jewel in the roughwarren84 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Warren
warren84's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by williams63 View Post
thanks for posting pics of your tuck warren. looks great! I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted these rims then saw your truck and had to have them. they came in yesterday but have to wait for new tires, not sure which ones yet. and a few more things for my lift. (and a camera to post some pictures when I do put them on)
Thank you William. I'm thankful that my truck was an inspiration to you what really made up my decision was, I was always looking on Tacoma world to see what type of tires would look good on a spindle lift and on the SCS Stealth 6 wheels. Also in mind was, my daily driving conditions. Here in Oahu. There are a lot of potholes and tight space parking stalls. If need be, I'll climb and park on the grass or sidewalk lol j/k on the sidewalk thing. Over all, I'm happy with my set up and tires. I'm looking forward to seeing your truck pix soon.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:33 PM   #33
williams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwilliams63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Stealth 6 Matte Black w/Machined Lip-img_0137-1-.jpg

Stealth 6 Matte Black w/Machined Lip-img_0138-1-.jpg
Old 10-31-2014, 07:36 PM   #34
well took long enough but there on. problems with getting rear leafs. its temp now saving money for a new leaf pack.
Old 11-16-2014, 05:50 PM   #35
vatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedvatrdtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
vatrdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to vatrdtaco
Quote:
They are 285/70/17 Goodyear Duratrac
What lift do you have on that? 6"?
Old 11-30-2014, 02:04 PM   #37
012TacoDeAsada is on a distinguished road

012TacoDeAsada's Tacoma Gallery
Any of these still available?
Old 12-01-2014, 12:27 PM   #38
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 012TacoDeAsada View Post
Any of these still available?
This limited finish is no longer available at this time. We will have something similar in 2015!