Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Stealth 6 Matte Black w/Machined Lip

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-21-2013, 05:59 PM   #1
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Stealth 6 Matte Black w/Machined Lip

This is a special order that I'm doing for a few guys that requested this particular finish. I decided to make a new thread for those that are not aware of this offering.

Pricing is slightly higher for the machine work on the lip and 2 stage paint process. If anyone wants to secure a set now, I will need a $50 non-refundable deposit so there's no backing out. You can wait to see the real deal, but I cannot guarantee that I will have any left once they arrive.

Pricing is $180 each plus shipping.

Please PM me if you would like to secure a set now. The wheels should come in around late Oct./early Nov. so you'll have to be a little patience with the process.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #2
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!

Those are sweet.
Old 08-29-2013, 09:30 AM   #3
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Is this in a 17 or 16 inch wheel?
Old 08-29-2013, 12:20 PM   #4
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 909tacoma View Post
Is this in a 17 or 16 inch wheel?
The size is only available in 17x8.5 with 4.30" bs.
Old 08-29-2013, 01:05 PM   #5
909tacoma is on a distinguished road
909tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks. Very tempting!
Old 09-04-2013, 06:02 PM   #8
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
Valsmere's Tacoma Gallery
Secured a set!!! I love the look of these wheels
Old 09-26-2013, 11:27 AM   #9
Stealth Custom Series™

There's still a few sets remaining for anyone that is interested. It's going to be a long wait if you miss out on this run.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #10
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Have a set machined for a bead lock and I'll take a set
Old 09-26-2013, 11:41 AM   #11
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Have a set machined for a bead lock and I'll take a set
Didn't you just rock rashed the heck out of your gunmetal ones for the same look.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:27 PM   #12
batchelor22 is just really nicebatchelor22 is just really nicebatchelor22 is just really nicebatchelor22 is just really nice

Name: Jameel
batchelor22's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered a set of these. I think they will look great on my de-chromed Nautical Blue.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:52 PM   #13
Valsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shedValsmere is one of the sharper tools in the shed
On the blue it should look cool with me it will be on the mag grey. Really can't wait till I get them very psyched!
Old 10-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #14
batchelor22 is just really nicebatchelor22 is just really nicebatchelor22 is just really nicebatchelor22 is just really nice

Name: Jameel
batchelor22's Tacoma Gallery
I hope so, would have gone gun metal otherwise. But I saw these and thought they have the perfect combo of finish. Can't wait to see them in person.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:09 PM   #15
I saw a fellow tw member at the Holman Toyota show with the all black version of these on a silver taco and they looked good No worries at all.
Old 10-21-2013, 03:21 PM   #16
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
No pics of these mounted and bolted up yet?
Old 10-21-2013, 04:10 PM   #17
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
These look soo good!
Old 10-22-2013, 04:11 AM   #18
Haven't gotten them yet but when I do pics will be up!
Old 11-27-2013, 11:13 AM   #20
Mama didn't raise no fool
slaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant futureslaphappy has a brilliant future

Air Force: Veteran
Name: Travis
slaphappy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by warren84 View Post
Thanks a bunch Vin for you awesome service!

That looks great dude. Those aggressive tires make a world of difference on those wheels!