Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS: Set of 3.5 American Racing Baja Wheels. 15x8

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-16-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shay
ToyotaKTMracing's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Set of 3.5 American Racing Baja Wheels. 15x8

Set of 3.5. I know it sounds odd, but one wheel is not currently usable since these were on my brother's old first gen that he totaled years ago. It is bent on the rim some. The other 3 are good to go. He wants me to sell his wheels for him. They are 15x8. Not sure about offset or bs. 6x5.5 lugs as far as I know. They were on a 1999 1st gen 6 lug. Doesn't come with center caps since they rusted so bad he threw them away a while back. These could need some cleaning, but they are in great shape. They could be used for a nice spare wheel or whatever you want.

I will sell these separate or all of them. I'm asking $80 obo a piece for the good ones and if you want it, $30 for the bent one. It can be fixed. For now, local pick up only. I will ship whenever I can find some wheel boxes. Shipping is on the buyer. Located in Buckhannon, WV.

PRICE REDUCED! $150 for all 4!

Bent one on the far right. ^

Bent wheel:

I was surfing the net on these wheels and randomly found a picture of my brother's old truck in our yard! How weird.

And I asked Bob to try to rotate it. It won't rotate for some reason.
EDIT: Thanks Bob! That or it finally rotated.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:51 AM   #2
The Blue Warrior
ToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotaKTMracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump. And if you are interested in these and you can't drive close to here, don't be afraid to pm me saying you're interested because I do plan on getting boxes to ship these if no one around here jumps on them.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:06 AM   #4
TACOMIKE09 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
TACOMIKE09's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 09-18-2013, 11:12 AM   #7
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
that bent one can easily be fixed btw.
Old 09-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #8
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
that bent one can easily be fixed btw.
Oh. I didn't know that. How so? Some heat and hammering or what?
Old 09-18-2013, 03:23 PM   #9
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
no, from a professional. shouldnt be more than $50 to fix it.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:40 PM   #10
The Blue Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
no, from a professional. shouldnt be more than $50 to fix it.
Oh. I see