1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 16" Toyota OEM Steel Wheels Set of 4

Discussion in 'Wheels & Tires Marketplace' started by tacomazur, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Sep 19, 2013 at 11:02 PM
    tacomazur

tacomazur [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Central PA
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner DCSB SR5
    For Sale: 16" Toyota OEM Steel Wheels that were purchased new this spring, and were used about 6 months on my 2006 Tacoma. They match identically to the same steel wheel that comes underneath the Tacoma as a spare, with an oval slot at the valve stem. All four wheels are identical. They have never seen road salt or snow. They have never been curbed, bent, or scuffed by a rock, or even offroaded. They are hubcentric, and mate up exactly to all 6 lug FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, Tacoma 6 lug, and Tundra 6 lug hubs. They use a conical seat lugnut as any Toyota steel wheel would use. I merely changed to a different set of wheels, hence my reason for selling.

They are great for "expedition style" builds, create an "industrial" anti-bling look, and allow some 17" inch wheel owners the opportunity to put more tire under their rigs. These, because they are OEM Toyota, create no caliper clearance issue like many aftermarket steel wheels claiming they fit 2005+ Tacoma. They can be paired with bolt on spacers to widen one's stance if they would like. The finish is a factory Toyota flat to semi-gloss black, and the only marks present are from being mounted to the hubs, and from having lead wheel weights applied and removed. They could easily be scuffed and painted to reflect any color that you would like, if desired. They are ready to be shipped in wheel specific boxes to be enjoyed by a new owner. They do not have valve stems, and can accept either traditional rubber stems or Toyota factory 16" steel TPMS. Shipping is included, and will be via FedEx Ground. This will require a physical address, and will come to your door as two separate packages. I'm asking $389 Shipped. I accept Paypal, and will ship to the lower 48 states only. These are also currently listed on ebay. Thanks for Looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

072_dec05f46eb881daf04d65b8b5073e42f35ebb6bf.jpg

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Sep 20, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    Greenbean

Greenbean B.S. Goodwrench

Member:
    First Name:
    Zack
    Western NC
    Vehicle:
    2015 AC 2.7L 5-spd 4x4 Utility Package
    Are these 1st or 2nd gen steelies?

Just curious because I know the backspace is different,

I think 1st gens have all circular holes and the 2nd gen gets the oval one,

Looks great, free bump!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2013
  3. Sep 20, 2013 at 8:55 AM
    Fifthwind

Fifthwind Master of None

Member:
    First Name:
    Murph
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Vehicle:
    Scully
    Barcelona Red 09 DCOR- Icon 2.5" ECOs w/CDC - 14" 700lb, ICON 2.0 RR Ext rears, AP EXPO pack, Diff Wedge, Diff and Skid Drop, Discoverer S/T 255/85/16, Ride-Rite Bags w/ Daystars, ARB Bull/winch Bumper, Warn 8k, ARB CMK12, Budbuilt skids, BAMF bolt on sliders BAMF diff diaper, bedlights, hoodlights, BAMF CB, etc.
  4. Sep 21, 2013 at 10:31 AM
    tacomazur

tacomazur [OP] Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Central PA
    Vehicle:
    06 Prerunner DCSB SR5
    These are 2nd gen black steel. They have the 2nd gen 5" backspacing, for which IIRC, the 1st gen steel has 4.5" backspacing which sticks the wheel out a little further. 1st gen styled wheels don't look right IMO on 2nd gen trucks. These have the same width and backspacing as 2nd gen five spoke steelies. They don't look bad on 2nd gen trucks with a more aggressive tire choice, even with no spacers. I just decided to slap a set of FJ Cruiser wheels on that I always liked. If I wheeled (not in a prerunner in Central PAtucky), I would be running these. This would make a nice winter set as PA liquid salt just wrecks painted or cleared alloys.

5. Sep 21, 2013 at 5:19 PM
    crashd22098

crashd22098 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2012 Tacoma TRD Off Road
  6. Sep 24, 2013 at 12:16 PM
    Taco Guy11

Taco Guy11 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joe