Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS: 16" Toyota OEM Steel Wheels Set of 4

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-19-2013, 11:02 PM   #1
tacomazur is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
tacomazur's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 16" Toyota OEM Steel Wheels Set of 4

For Sale: 16" Toyota OEM Steel Wheels that were purchased new this spring, and were used about 6 months on my 2006 Tacoma. They match identically to the same steel wheel that comes underneath the Tacoma as a spare, with an oval slot at the valve stem. All four wheels are identical. They have never seen road salt or snow. They have never been curbed, bent, or scuffed by a rock, or even offroaded. They are hubcentric, and mate up exactly to all 6 lug FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, Tacoma 6 lug, and Tundra 6 lug hubs. They use a conical seat lugnut as any Toyota steel wheel would use. I merely changed to a different set of wheels, hence my reason for selling.

They are great for "expedition style" builds, create an "industrial" anti-bling look, and allow some 17" inch wheel owners the opportunity to put more tire under their rigs. These, because they are OEM Toyota, create no caliper clearance issue like many aftermarket steel wheels claiming they fit 2005+ Tacoma. They can be paired with bolt on spacers to widen one's stance if they would like. The finish is a factory Toyota flat to semi-gloss black, and the only marks present are from being mounted to the hubs, and from having lead wheel weights applied and removed. They could easily be scuffed and painted to reflect any color that you would like, if desired. They are ready to be shipped in wheel specific boxes to be enjoyed by a new owner. They do not have valve stems, and can accept either traditional rubber stems or Toyota factory 16" steel TPMS. Shipping is included, and will be via FedEx Ground. This will require a physical address, and will come to your door as two separate packages. I'm asking $389 Shipped. I accept Paypal, and will ship to the lower 48 states only. These are also currently listed on ebay. Thanks for Looking.

Old 09-20-2013, 08:33 AM   #2
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Are these 1st or 2nd gen steelies?

Just curious because I know the backspace is different,

I think 1st gens have all circular holes and the 2nd gen gets the oval one,

Looks great, free bump!
Old 09-20-2013, 08:55 AM   #3
Master of None
Fifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shedFifthwind is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
Fifthwind's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-21-2013, 10:31 AM   #4
These are 2nd gen black steel. They have the 2nd gen 5" backspacing, for which IIRC, the 1st gen steel has 4.5" backspacing which sticks the wheel out a little further. 1st gen styled wheels don't look right IMO on 2nd gen trucks. These have the same width and backspacing as 2nd gen five spoke steelies. They don't look bad on 2nd gen trucks with a more aggressive tire choice, even with no spacers. I just decided to slap a set of FJ Cruiser wheels on that I always liked. If I wheeled (not in a prerunner in Central PAtucky), I would be running these. This would make a nice winter set as PA liquid salt just wrecks painted or cleared alloys.
Old 09-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #5
crashd22098 is on a distinguished road

Army:
crashd22098's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 09-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #6
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
do you still have these?
Old 09-24-2013, 09:12 PM   #7
SOLD