LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

CT: 3rd Gen 4Runner wheels

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-2013, 07:00 AM   #1
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
CT: 3rd Gen 4Runner wheels

3rd Gen 4Runner wheels for sale:

There are 3 with Cooper Discoverer M+S 265/70/16 tires mounted/balanced on them and the 4th has no tire. When I purchased these there were only 3, so I had to buy the 4th from eBay. I have 2 of 4 center caps as well.
I never got around to getting a 4th tire to match the other 3 since I ended up with SCS F-5s.

Asking $300 and I'm sorry but I cannot ship. I'd like to keep this local

When I 1st got the wheels:

These wheels have been sanded down, painted a darker grey, and cleared with a matte finish (I can look for the exact name of the paint used)
Primer:

Onto the wheel pics:
Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Wheel 4

Wheel 4 curb rash

Tread:
Old 09-26-2013, 10:33 AM   #2
Wrangler Convert
sixdoubleseven will become famous soon enough

Name: Dave
sixdoubleseven's Tacoma Gallery
Do they have tpms?

Any pics of them on your truck?
Old 09-26-2013, 10:49 AM   #3
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
No TPMS and I do not have pics of them installed on my truck. If you want to see what they look like on a Tacoma check out 650H1's build thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...50s-build.html
Old 09-30-2013, 06:55 AM   #4

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 10-11-2013, 07:21 AM   #5

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Upppp
Old 10-15-2013, 07:58 PM   #6

JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
Somebody has to want some winter wheels!