Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FEELER: 5 trd tx pro faux beadlock rims

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2013, 09:23 AM   #1
Crydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Crydaddy's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: 5 trd tx pro faux beadlock rims

thinking of selling 5 rims. 4 used for less than 5k miles and 1 is new. $1000 for all 5 picked up. Will discuss shipping if someone is interested with buyer paying for actual shipping. Located in fort wayne, indiana.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-28-2013, 12:51 AM   #2
ohsixtaco is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Aaron
ohsixtaco's Tacoma Gallery
This is a good deal! Just for the wheels correct? My sister lives in Ft. Wayne and i need to go on a road trip!
Old 09-28-2013, 06:39 AM   #3
Crydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrydaddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Yes. Wheels only.
Old 09-28-2013, 07:51 AM   #4
camojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the roughcamojared is a jewel in the rough
Name: Jared
camojared's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested... 2nd in line.
Old 09-28-2013, 08:27 AM   #5
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Those are to sexy to sell,

GLWS, if I had the cash and lived closed I would be third in line now!

Old 09-28-2013, 09:28 PM   #6
Might be SPF. I will update thread once sold
Old 09-29-2013, 03:50 AM   #7
ohsixtaco is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Aaron
ohsixtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Unfortunately Iwouldnt be able to come up north for a month or so...
Old 09-30-2013, 01:48 AM   #8
usafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to beholdusafwx is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Weather Journeyman
Name: Zach
usafwx's Tacoma Gallery
Interested if you willing to ship to 08640. Thanks!
Old 09-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #9
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
These WILL be mine......

Lol

Old 10-06-2013, 01:17 PM   #10
ss0714 is on a distinguished road
ss0714's Tacoma Gallery
trd wheels

pm'd you
Old 10-06-2013, 04:28 PM   #11
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss0714 View Post
pm'd you

Already mine...
Old 10-06-2013, 06:09 PM   #12
ss0714 is on a distinguished road
ss0714's Tacoma Gallery
trd wheels

Sorry man I didn't know they sold since the add was still up.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:11 PM   #13
Retired Senior NCO

Well, I don't have them yet but I am going to pick them up this week.

I was just picking on you too, lol...