Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

FS Goodyear Dura Tracs

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2013, 06:39 AM   #1
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
FS Goodyear Dura Tracs

Goodyear Dura-Tracs 265/75-16 E rated. Almost new about 4, 000 miles on tires. After lifting truck I want to go bigger. No patches plugs cupping. $550.00

Old 11-16-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 11-16-2013, 04:27 PM   #3
JimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud ofJimBCa has much to be proud of
Name: Jim
JimBCa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtaco02 View Post
Bump

Great tires, have them on my truck now, bit far from Bay area though. Good deal for a local person
Old 11-17-2013, 07:58 PM   #4
JustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustinL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
JustinL's Tacoma Gallery
That's an amazing price for E Rated dura tracs!!! Shouldn't last long
Old 11-18-2013, 12:09 AM   #5
flatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedflatblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

flatblack's Tacoma Gallery
are you freaking kidding me?!?!
i JUST bought a brand new set of 4
Old 11-18-2013, 12:10 AM   #6
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Allen - wanted to follow up on the PM discussion. Decided to step up to 255/85's when I have the cash. GLWS
Old 11-18-2013, 01:16 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Hey Allen - wanted to follow up on the PM discussion. Decided to step up to 255/85's when I have the cash. GLWS
No worries my plans also. Just wish Dura tracs came in that size.
Old 11-18-2013, 03:45 AM   #8
thewallane is on a distinguished road

thewallane's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 11-18-2013, 03:06 PM   #9

Tires have exactly 3687 miles on them. Found receipt from American tire depot..bought them February 2013.
Old 11-18-2013, 05:16 PM   #10
Poolstick is on a distinguished road

Poolstick's Tacoma Gallery
If you're going to be in Colorado anytime soon...
Old 11-18-2013, 06:07 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poolstick View Post
If you're going to be in Colorado anytime soon...
I wish. I know you have some nice off road areas there.
Old 11-18-2013, 06:09 PM   #13
bigbarlo is on a distinguished road

Name: Chan
bigbarlo's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 11-18-2013, 06:43 PM   #14
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtaco02 View Post
No worries my plans also. Just wish Dura tracs came in that size.
Yeah I wish there was an ATish sort of tire in that size. Really it's only the cooper ST. What're you going to run?
Old 11-18-2013, 06:47 PM   #15
stihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedstihlfoursix_0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

stihlfoursix_0's Tacoma Gallery
i heard cooper will have their ST Maxx in 255 85 16 by december...it's "A/T-ish"
Old 11-18-2013, 06:48 PM   #16
curmudgeon

Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stihlfoursix_0 View Post
i heard cooper will have their ST Maxx in 255 85 16 by december...it's "A/T-ish"
Says who? I would be very very interested in that tire if that were the case. Hopefully it won't have a ~7" contact patch like the st's (and thus, vulnerable sidewalls when aired down)
Old 11-19-2013, 07:35 AM   #17
IlovePinkTACO is on a distinguished road

Army: 69H
Name: Ty
IlovePinkTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 11-19-2013, 02:41 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Yeah I wish there was an ATish sort of tire in that size. Really it's only the cooper ST. What're you going to run?
BFG MT KM2
Old 11-19-2013, 02:45 PM   #19
Motorboatin' SOB
Fink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shedFink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Former FF/EMT
Name: Chris
Fink's Tacoma Gallery
Just installed a set of these in Load Range C on my truck. Super quiet for what they are and look absolutely sick.

This size fits absolutely perfectly on my regular cab 4x4. Fills the wells just enough with zero rub.

GLWS!

Fink
Old 11-19-2013, 06:22 PM   #20
taco211 is on a distinguished road
taco211's Tacoma Gallery
FS Goodyear Dura Tracs

Waiting on your response...