Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > Wheels & Tires Marketplace

Notices

Factory Running Boards

* Tire Finding Tools Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-25-2013, 10:56 PM   #1
northwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednorthwesttaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
northwesttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Factory Running Boards

Basically Brand new factory running boards off my 07 double cab. Bought the truck from my uncle in august in reno, took them off when I got up here and have been sitting in my shed since. He didn't have them on for to long before I bought the truck.

Anyways they look almost brand new. Few little nicks here and there on the under side. If you want better pictures (took these with my phone on a cold day) PM me and I will get them to you. COMES WITH all mounting hardware needed.

Will ship anywhere with your cost but prefer local pickup.

$700 new, selling for $450 OBO, no low ball offers though.
Attached Thumbnails
Factory Running Boards-photo-2.jpg   Factory Running Boards-photo-5.jpg   Factory Running Boards-photo-1.jpg   Factory Running Boards-photo-4.jpg  
Old 11-30-2013, 06:06 PM   #4
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Dude you are here, Wheels & Tires Marketplace ... you might want to try here,, 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace